[USA] Kevins Gamemaster Application

Smallkok

Apr 5, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Smallkok
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 2021. 1,700 Hours. I've played for the past 3 years and play between 10-15 hours a day from 7AM-3PM to 5PM-4AM
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Exec. Researcher Kevin
Chaos name (include your rank): Evil Kevin CI-A
Civilian name: Evil Kevin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80407087
Discord ID (name#0000): bork5230
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-RDM, FearRP, and FailRP are the most recent ones. The rest have expired.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Senior Admin and Developer for XMP Studios.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-CG SCP-RP is my first Roleplay Experience.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-5-15 hours.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I see being a Gamemaster as an opportunity to share my love for the SCP universe with others. This isn't just about facilitating gameplay; it's about creating experiences that resonate with all players on a deeper level. Whether it's through crafting intricate narratives, designing immersive environments, or developing compelling characters, I want to evoke emotions, spark imaginations, and leave a lasting impression on everyone who joins the SCP-RP server. Additionally, I'm excited about the prospect of fostering a sense of community within the SCP-RP server. For me, gaming has always been about more than just playing; it's about connecting with others who share similar interests and passions. As a Gamemaster, I see myself as a facilitator of these connections, someone who brings people together, encourages collaboration, and creates a welcoming environment where everyone feels valued and included.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Firstly, my background in storytelling and roleplaying enables me to create immersive and engaging experiences for players. I can craft intricate narratives, design captivating scenarios, and introduce unique anomalies to enrich gameplay. My adaptability and quick thinking allow me to respond effectively to dynamic situations within the game. I can adjust gameplay on the fly, improvise solutions to unexpected challenges, and ensure that every session runs smoothly and remains exciting for all participants. Furthermore, I possess strong communication skills and a passion for fostering a positive community atmosphere. I prioritize inclusivity and collaboration, striving to make every player feel valued and heard. I am dedicated to addressing player concerns, facilitating constructive interactions, and creating a welcoming environment where every player can have fun.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. "Anomalous Auction" The SCP Foundation organizes a special event where anomalous artifacts recovered from containment breaches are put up for auction. Players have the opportunity to bid on these artifacts using in-game currency or items, with the highest bidder acquiring the artifact. However, the artifacts may have unpredictable effects or hidden dangers, leading to unexpected consequences for the winning bidder and the rest of the players. The event could also involve rival factions or organizations attempting to sabotage the auction or steal valuable artifacts for themselves.

2. "SCP Sanctuary: Zoo Extravaganza" A temporary sanctuary within a secure containment area, players traverse through exhibits showcasing a diverse array of anomalies, from humanoid SCPs to sentient objects, they engage in hands-on interactions, educational talks, and even contests celebrating the extraordinary capabilities of these anomalous beings.

3. Step into the arena and get READY TOO RUMBLEEE with the SCP Foundation's most thrilling event yet: the "SCP Containment Clash: Bizarre Olympics." This unprecedented gathering brings SCPs from across containment chambers together in a spectacular showcase of athleticism, intellect, and teamwork. As players take on the roles of SCPs, they compete in a series of challenging contests designed to test their abilities and determine who reigns supreme in the world of anomalies.

(I have a Book Written with Ideas)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
"Worlds Collide: Malevolent Rift", players are thrust into a world-altering scenario as a mysterious anomaly opens a rift between dimensions, merging alternate realities into the server's world. Divided into two factions—SCP anomalies and Foundation personnel—players navigate through dynamically changing landscapes, encountering shifting terrains, hazards, and anomalies influenced by the merging dimensions. Collaborative challenges force players from both factions to temporarily set aside their differences and unite against mutual threats, leading to unexpected alliances and betrayals amidst the chaos. Ultimately, throughout the event, players choices shape the narrative and determine the fate of the server's reality. Will they succeed in containing the anomaly and restoring order, or will the merging dimensions consume everything in their path?

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Infiltrate an abandoned research facility suspected of housing anomalous artifacts. Retrieve any valuable artifacts while avoiding detection by security systems and potential SCP threats.

A-1:Conduct surveillance on a suspected SCP containment breach site to gather intelligence on anomalous activity. Report any sightings of SCP entities and assist Foundation personnel in containing the breach if necessary.

Nu-7:Respond to a high-priority containment breach at Site-███. Engage and neutralize hostile SCP entities while assisting in the evacuation and containment of non-hostile anomalies.

E-11: Repair critical containment infrastructure at Site-███ following a containment breach. Ensure that containment chambers, security systems, and structural integrity are restored to prevent further breaches and maintain site security.

CI: Infiltrate a Foundation research facility and steal classified SCP documents or artifacts for use in Chaos Insurgency operations. Avoid detection by Foundation security personnel and neutralize any threats encountered during the mission.

UNGOC: Investigate reports of anomalous activity in a remote village suspected of harboring a rogue SCP entity. Work with local authorities to contain the anomaly and prevent civilian casualties while preserving the secrecy of the anomalous.

Foundation Staff: Coordinate with other Foundation personnel to analyze data from recent anomalous events and develop containment strategies for newly acquired SCPs. Conduct research, interviews, and experiments to better understand the nature and behavior of contained anomalies.