[USA] KingOfCommon's OSA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:593756967
-
Discord name: kingofcommon
-
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started playing the server in September of 2023, I have about 28 days of playtime on the server
-
-
In what country are you located?: USA
-
Time zone: NA PST
-
Character name(s): "Royal"/K. Common (F) | King "Crossfire" Common (CI)
-
Civilian name: Cheese Wheel
-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 CPT, MTF O-1 SPC, Exec. Researcher, Sr. Agent, CI-B, UNGOC SPC.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I received 2 RDM warnings as well as a pac abuse warning back in October but have not received any warnings since
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: There are many reasons to why I am the best candidate for the position of Overseer assistant, one of these includes that I am very active, I'm often seen on for over 4 hours daily, due to the fact that I am very active means I can often perform my duties way quicker than anyone else. another reason for me being a great candidate is that I already have CL4 experience in the form of NU7 CPT and Exec Researcher, these jobs required me to overwatch people and make sure people were acting correctly, some of these roles would also benefit the position of OSA, as the similar duties would give me an advantage upon other candidates. I also have experience in writing documents, for example I often write research papers and I have written a few incident reports for MTF as well. I've also already had experience with interacting with some council members both in and out of RP.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-OSA's primary duties are to perform the Overseers Council's wishes and commands, for example, to write documents.
-Performing duties that would benefit the O5 even when they are not present.
-Authorising AA when no one else is available.
-Performing O5 duties so that they won't be put at security risk
-They are expected to maintain a strict rule of professionalism.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Common's upbringing was steeped in the exploration of anomalies. Raised in a family deeply entrenched in anomalous research, he showed curiosity about the unknown from an early age. His fascination with anomalies led him to pursue advanced studies in anomalous phenomena. His groundbreaking research on reality-bending anomalies and their potential implications in combat scenarios caught the SCP Foundation's attention. Common's work significantly contributed to the understanding and containment of previously uncontained anomalies.

The O5 Council recognized Common’s knowledge and started looking into him, eventually bringing him into the role of assistant. In this role Common acts as the link between the Council and various SCP sites. He manages communications, coordinates research efforts, and ensures the effective implementation of council orders.

Last edited:
1704052339755.png

A message from the Office of ██-3

Hello @KingOfCommon ,

In regards to your application for Overseer Assistant, after Council Vote we have decided to DENY your application.

If you have any questions in regards to your denial, please contact ██-3 via email(lampmax),

You may reapply in two weeks time.

Best Regards,

██-3

Status
Not open for further replies.