[USA] Kinhea's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinhea

Dec 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): kinhea
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 520.73 hours (via 1 year achievement)
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Kinhea" [Omega-1 COM], "Sunshine" [Executive]
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: [GT] "Koofus"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:425798103
Discord ID (name#0000): Kinhea#0903
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have not received any.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have been discord staff in a few popular servers and was staff for an Unturned server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Depending on what you may consider serious roleplay, yes. I have been extremely invested in roleplaying for around 5+ years now, mostly on platforms like Amino (I know) and Discord. I've also participated in a few D&D campaigns.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- It depends on my work schedule but on average I can be on for a minimum of 2-4 hours a day.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- My time on CG has been the most fun I've ever had on a Gmod server and I want to help achieve that for others, whether they be new players or old timers. I want to make the server an enjoyable place to play and help with any issues players have when it comes to people breaking the rules, no matter the cost. The server means a lot to me so I would love to be able to help out, be a role model for players, and make the server more enjoyable.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I am a very avid rule follower, being able to memorise and remember rules whenever needed. I also have plenty of experience when it comes to speaking with people, being able to explain punishments or rules in an efficient way that is easy to understand. I believe I would be able to provide people an enjoyable experience, whether it be in a sit or while I'm walking around the foundation. This is also proven by my positions as both Commander of Omega-1 and an Executive Researcher; striving myself on being respectful to everyone I come across, open minded to different opinions, and assisting people in any way that I can.

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
+1 Application looks to be well formatted as well as playtime being very good and also quite the admirable server positions as well.

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+support
active
no warns
good app
prev. staff experience
professional

roguejwang

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 10, 2022
+Support
-Fairly good application
-Seen you IG
-No warns/kicks/or bans
-Staff experience

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Kinhea,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.