For how long have you played on CG SCP: 59 Days
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Klatch "Tweaker"
Civilian name: Bob Harit
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 SGT (HELD) Medical Consultant (Holding) CI-B (Held) Overseers Assistant (Holding) Nu-7 PVT (Holding) E-11 PVT (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Sep 3rd, FAIL RP, cannot remember why. (JAN 16th banned accidently, talk to Transient if you wanna ask)
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'd like to help out departments if I could as a SA, as well as just joining SA, I've had quite the time as CL4 and I would like to help further if I could.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I have experience in both professional CL4 Positions, Consultant and OSA. In which I have made several documents and orders, interviewed plenty of folk and enjoy doing it in all forms and aspects of it. As an Assistant I learned how to become even more professional and how to better take orders from my higher ups.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Interviewing departments and making review on said departments. Authorizing AA when needed in Code 5's, Authorizing Crosstests to my level. Interviewing potential new COM for MTF's and Departments, and accepting said potentials. Making and enforcing polices within my jurisdiction, Managing the department I serve under, Enforcing standard rules and codes.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Basic Lore Below for the current character timeline.
Jeff was just a standard Combat Medic in the CAF, unrelated to the foundations "CAF". He had served a tour in Afghanistan, so he had experienced his fair share of combat and brutality. But there was always something missing in his life it seemed like. From others perspective it seemed like Jeff almost had it all in his life, he grew up in a good wealthy family, had a good relationship with his family and sibling. One of his favorite activates funny enough was just sitting down or a cup of coffee and chatting, which from time to time he did have with his family when he had leave from the CAF. He eventually decided enough was enough for him, and left CAF to venture off and find something else to do with his life. He quickly became the exact thing he used to be, a doctor. Though he did not serve in the Armed Forces anymore, he still always seemed to find his way to someone injured. One day he was just strolling down the street when an unknown anomaly busted down the street, quickly tearing apart people and objects near to it. MTF Pi-1 (“City Slickers”) was already on-scene dealing with the said anomaly, quickly taking care of said anomaly and containing it successfully. Meanwhile Jeff was dealing with the injured and dead that were already on-scene, he noticed the creature that had been tearing apart people, but he put it aside and did his duty as his Hippocratic oath said. He rendered aid to the injured and only then did he notice that there were several groups of Law Enforcement, one of them being another Regiment called MTF Iota-10 (“Damn Feds”) who were quickly dealing with the watchers who witnessed the event, and using amnestics on them and sending them on there way. However, once they pulled Jeff aside, they had taken a notice of how well he had handled himself in this situation with something that could've torn him apart without a thought. They gave him two choices, either join there organization called the "SCP Foundation", or forget this entire thing happened. They let him know that his skills would be useful in there organization, and he decided to accept it, from there his life would change all together. Due to him joining the secret organization, he had to change his name and to know that he was leaving everyone in his past life behind him. The new name for himself he decided, was Jimb."]

He had quite the experience in the foundation, coming from a standard nobody to becoming a medic and then a combat medic. He eventually made his way to a Clearance 4 job as a medical consultant. We've heard rumors that in an alternative adventure, he never struck down the medical path, went through IA, and became an Overseer's Assistant, boy, I wish. Anyways, back to this universe shall we? "Klatch" quite enjoyed the medical department, but he believed he was destined for higher, possibly even greater achievements, so when the time came that a Site Advisor slot had opened, he put his envelope in the slot and hoped his luck would turn for him this time.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support,
Very poorly detailed Application, plus there isn't much to note from your current or previous roles & positions.

Maurice Alton

Aug 11, 2023
-support application could have been a bit better, looks a bit rushed. I would try to get a snr cl4 as well

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
To: Klatch "Tweaker"
Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Hello Klatch,

Thank you for showing your interest and taking your time to submit an application for the position of Site Advisor. After deliberation, Site Administration has deemed you not suitable for the position of Site Advisor at this time. Unfortunately, your application is to be denied.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at my email (@Skyfire1355).

You may reapply in two weeks.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"​

Status
Not open for further replies.