[USA] Klatch 'Tweaker's Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200378814
Discord name: mr.festive
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 93 Days.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Klatch 'Dogmeat' Timber CI () 'Hermit' GOC () Klatch 'Tweaker' FOUNDATION
Civilian name: Blermpy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HELD: Medical Consultant, Overseers Assistant, Ethics Committee Assistant, CI-B, MTF-NU7 CPL, MTF-E-11 CPL.
CURRENTLY HOLDING: UNGOC CPT, GSD SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Sep 3 2023 FAILRP, don't remember.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I have played Gensec in total for some time, but never for long periods. I strive to climb the CoC, which is the combative CoC in this situation. I also quite enjoy playing Gensec throughout everything. It is chaotic but that's one of the fun parts, there's usually always something going on inside D-Block. I as well strive to push myself into more leadership positions, so that I can work on my leadership.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have held multiple Jr CL4 roles so I understand the responsibilities of a CL4 holder.
- I currently hold a CO position in the GOC so I understand the responsibilities of a leader.
- I have dealt with many, many kinds of sweeps so I am prepared to perform sweeps.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Maintain the safety and security of D-Block at all times.
- Conduct Sweeps of D-Block during a Code 2.
- Host RRT and HWL license tryouts and remove the license from people abusing them.
- Arrest and or Job Ban Gensec members who use the job in abusive or wrongful manners.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jeff was just a standard Combat Medic in the CAF, unrelated to the foundation "CAF." He had served a tour in Afghanistan, so he had experienced his fair share of combat and brutality. But it seemed like there was always something missing in his life. From other's perspectives, it seemed like Jeff almost had it all in his life; he grew up in a good, wealthy family and had a good relationship with his family and siblings. One of his favorite activities, funny enough, was sitting down for a cup of coffee and chatting, which from time to time he did have with his family when he had left the CAF. He eventually decided enough was enough for him, and left CAF to venture off and find something else to do with his life. He quickly became the exact thing he used to be, a doctor. Though he did not serve in the Armed Forces anymore, he still always seemed to find his way to someone injured. One day, he was strolling down the street when an unknown anomaly burst down the street, quickly tearing apart people and objects near it. MTF Pi-1 (“City Slickers”) was already on-scene dealing with the anomaly, quickly taking care of it and containing it successfully. Meanwhile, Jeff was dealing with the injured and dead that were already on-scene. He noticed the creature that had been tearing apart people, but he put it aside and did his duty as his Hippocratic oath said. He rendered aid to the injured, and only then did he notice that there were several groups of Law Enforcement, one of them being another Regiment called MTF Iota-10 (“Damn Feds”) who were quickly dealing with the watchers who witnessed the event, and using amnestics on them and sending them on their way. However, once they pulled Jeff aside, they noticed how well he had handled himself in this situation with something that could've torn him apart without a thought. They gave him two choices: either join their "SCP Foundation" organization or forget this entire thing happened. They let him know his skills would be useful in their organization, and he decided to accept it; from there, his life would change. Due to his joining the secret organization, he had to change his name and know he was leaving everyone in his past life behind him. The new name for himself he decided, was Jimb.

Present Day.
He had progressed from a standard low-lifed nobody to a junior high clearance level in the SCP Foundation. He'd been a medical consultant for some time, but he had finally resigned from his positon. He had moved over into a different department this time, Gensec. He enjoyed being in the General Security Department, as he felt like he sometimes just wanted to see more action. He was finally getting it. He worked as a Response Unit for some time, and at a point, decided to put in an application to become a Security Captain. He truly hoped he would get it, he had gotten this far, hadn't he?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.