[USA] Lemmskii's Director of Research Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45558444
Discord name: Lemmskii
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 4 and a half months. Sitting at over 4 weeks of playtime.
In what country are you located?: Australia, mate!
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Dr. "Lemmskii"
Civilian name: Steve McHarvey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096 (10 Weeks+ Holding.)
- Internal Affairs Ambassador (9 Weeks+ Held.)
- Executive Researcher (4 Weeks+ Holding.)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, 3 FailRP warnings over the course of August and September; when I was very new to playing on SCP RP and I had not known how to conduct myself in roleplay correctly. I have very much improved since and I do not hope to ever get another warn of any type again. I have 1 ban for a mildly NSFW document, I had posted a photo-copied scanned picture of a butt onto a document and shared it around, not knowing that it was considered NSFW. I have learned to be better and matured since.

Why are you applying for Director of Research?

• I am applying for the position of Director of Research because I have a strong passion for leading and managing the research department as an Executive Researcher. I have been a researcher within the SCP Foundation community for a significant amount of time, and I have gained valuable experience and knowledge about the inner workings of the department. I have a strong belief that the research department can be made even better with my leadership, and I am eager to work alongside the current Director to achieve this goal. I believe that my leadership skills, my understanding of the responsibilities of the role, and my commitment to ensuring a smooth and effective collaboration between the research department and other departments make me a suitable candidate for the position of Director of Research.
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?

• I possess a strong leadership skills and experience in managing teams, which I believe are essential qualities for the role of Director of Research. I am dedicated to helping other researchers understand and correct their mistakes, and I am always willing to answer questions and provide guidance to others. Additionally, I have a good understanding of the role-play aspect of the SCP Foundation community, and I am committed to ensuring that everyone has a positive experience while participating in research-related activities. I am also well-versed in the responsibilities and inner workings of the research department, and I have a clear understanding of what it takes to manage the department effectively. My active involvement in the research department, and my ability to work well with other departments, further solidifies my suitability for the position of Director of Research.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?

• The Director of Research is responsible for overseeing the research department as a whole, and ensuring that the team is functioning efficiently and effectively. They are responsible for meeting with other department heads and higher-ups to discuss issues related to research, and they are in charge of managing the executives within the research department. The Director of Research is also responsible for reviewing and approving tests, and they are the final point of approval for certain tests that can only be approved by the Director of Research and the ethics committee. Additionally, the Director of Research is responsible for grading documents and documentation, and working alongside the team of executives to ensure that all documents are of high quality and meet the necessary standards. Overall, the Director of Research plays a crucial role in the management and operation of the research department, and their responsibilities are essential for ensuring that the department runs smoothly and effectively.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dr. Lemmskii is a renowned scientist with a background in both theoretical and applied physics. He first came to the attention of the SCP Foundation when his research into extra-dimensional phenomena caught the attention of Foundation operatives. After being recruited into the Foundation, Dr. Lemmskii quickly rose through the ranks, impressing his colleagues with his deep understanding of the anomalous and his ability to think outside the box.

As Director of Research, Dr. Lemmskii is responsible for overseeing all research and development within the SCP Foundation. He works closely with other department heads to ensure that the Foundation's resources are being used effectively and that all research is conducted in accordance with Foundation protocols. Dr. Lemmskii is also responsible for managing the Foundation's team of researchers, providing guidance and support to ensure that they are able to achieve their goals.

One of Dr. Lemmskii's most notable storylines within the SCP Foundation is his ongoing research into the nature of extra-dimensional space. Dr. Lemmskii has been working on developing a theoretical framework that can help explain the strange phenomena that are often encountered by the Foundation. He is particularly interested in the study of SCP-682, which he believes holds the key to unlocking the secrets of the extra-dimensional universe.

Another storyline that Dr. Lemmskii is involved in is the development of new containment procedures for SCP objects. He is constantly looking for ways to improve the Foundation's ability to contain and control anomalous entities, and is always on the lookout for new technologies and methods that can be used to achieve this goal.

In addition to his research and management duties, Dr. Lemmskii also plays a key role in the SCP Foundation's efforts to protect humanity from the dangers of the anomalous. He works closely with other department heads to develop strategies for dealing with threats to humanity, and is often called upon to provide expert advice on matters related to the anomalous.

Overall, Dr. Lemmskii is a highly respected and accomplished scientist within the SCP Foundation, known for his deep understanding of the anomalous and his ability to think creatively and strategically.

Last edited:

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
To: Lemmskii
Subject: Application verdict

gGqy1uaG6OyydCmZTHXf9J5naRqF1S9UEF03eJ8AwQqwB76PUzPt8f4BvCY8aDtXdyhP9siNO--ouQcIeRYKvFTWSCYqyP3XkxBI3bBMWsWFcK1Ro-aCc2NML2Klc0AA7fc_B49lOSRrFQCWIDbmkoDzgdMgAtGq_KrLacn5BsaCg5dZ57fQ0Gf59LJVEA

Application Denied
Good evening Lemmskii. Unfortunately due to the position being filled the ████████ ███████ has decided to deny your application for Director of Research

If you have any questions regarding your denial feel free to contact me via external means.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.