[USA] Lemmskii's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): dylanr008 (https://steamcommunity.com/id/natchi)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Week
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Lemmskii"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-R Asparagus McHarvey
Civilian name: Steve McHarvey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45558444
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is my first staff application. I have previous applications for other whitelisted roles:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, 3 FailRP warnings over the course of August and September; when I was very new to playing on SCP RP and I had not known how to conduct myself in roleplay correctly. I have very much improved since and I do not hope to ever get another warn of any type again. I have 1 ban for a mildly NSFW document, I had posted a photo-copied scanned picture of a butt onto a document and shared it around, not knowing that it was considered NSFW. I have learned to be better and matured since.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have extensive experience on servers prior to SCP-RP. I used to play on DarkRP servers prior to joining this one and here is a timeline of all my staff positions on those servers:

2013-2017 - Australian-based Server
For around four years, I was a senior administrator. My responsibilities were mainly to take sits, run events and watch over other staff members below me. Occasionally, I would also recruit and interview staff. The server had shutdown in 2017.

2020-2021 - Australian-based Server
I started out as a Moderator on this server in 2020, throughout the year of 2020, I climbed up to the rank of senior administrator. My responsibilities were mainly to take roleplay-related sits in the beginning then moved up to taking sits involving props, in-game money or paid ranks. My time there ended in 2021 when the server had shutdown.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I have a very deep history of playing Garry's Mod servers involving serious roleplay. Heck, a lot of my achievements date back to 2013. I grew up around playing Garry's Mod over the years and have extensive knowledge and judgement on what makes roleplay good & fun. SCP-RP took it to the next level and I have learnt quite a lot more about roleplay since.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4-5 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I mainly want to become a moderator because it is a genuinely fun and great server to play on, the community and management is excellent and far beyond anything I've seen before. I can see this server being around for many, many years. I also believe that I would make for a fantastic staff member due to my extensive history and knowledge in roleplay and I would execute all responsibilities within my role the best I can. While I may be relatively new to the SCP-RP community, I am definitely well known and liked within the community too.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have been playing Garry's Mod roleplay servers since 2013. (I have screenshots proving this on my steam account + achievements). I've risen to high-responsibility ranks on other servers before, and I fully understand the implications, good judgement skills and excellent knowledge of the rules this role requires and will always ask for. I am also consistent with my playtime.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
+Support
Good application
Previous RP experience
Previous staff experience

+/- No interactions
+/- Punishments

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Good Interaction
-Active
-Staff Experience

-Ban

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
+Support

Today I will be giving you support for the following reasons:
-Improvement Over Time
-Consistent Attidtude
-Maturity

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+ Support
+ Good hours
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Previous staffing experience
+ Good understanding of the rules
+ Good past interactions

I take so many sits from this guy, he seems to really care about the well being of the server. Might as well cut out the middle man.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I will be giving you a +Support.
My interactions with you have been good.
Great playtime
Previous staff experience

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi @Lemmskii

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are free.​

Status
Not open for further replies.