[USA] Lemon's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): pants_master

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 24 days, been playing since mid-March.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): O5-1 "The Author"

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Clark Barker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53294753

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I haven't
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, including about a year of MilRP administration experience, and a few months of DarkRP moderation experience.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, most of the servers I've played on have been serious roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for 3-4 hours per day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: During my time on the server, I've grown fond of this community, and I'd like to do what I can to help it. I've put a lot of time and work into getting where I am, and I feel like I could be doing more to help the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a significant amount of experience working on staff teams, and I'd like to apply that experience to this server. I like to think I'm good at keeping a level head and looking at situations objectively and without bias. I'm active on the server at later hours when there are less staff on, and I could provide a bit more coverage.

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Holds a high rank showing
maturity
+Previous experience
+Well Known
+Play time

Garry

May 30, 2022
+ Support
+ Active as all hell

+ Very Well Know
+ Knows what he's doing from prior staff experiences
+ Play Times great

+Great App overall
Amazing application dude. Hope ya get in.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ One of the highest ranks within SCP-US
+ Well known in SCP-US
+ Playtime
+ 0 Warns

+- Could add more detail in application

GL ?

Last edited:

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Lemon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.