[USA] LexDashs Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Steam ID: 76561198096569680
Discord name: LexDash
For how long have you played on CG SCP: it has been Six (6) Months since I joined the server
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "LexDash"
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I hold IA Ambassador and Nu-7 CPL. I have held E-11 SPC and CI A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Nope :) I'm as clean as can be!
-
What makes you the best candidate for an Overseer Assistant?:
I have been an ambassador for a while now, Since December 21st, it is time for me to make my next step into command. I feel that what makes me the best person for this job is my activity. I am always doing one of two things, being at work or playing SCP-RP. So when it comes to other candidates I can be available more often to do tasks set by the council.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
  • Overseer Assistants are meant to write reports for the Council so they know what is going on in the site.​
  • Overseer Assistants are to follow The Council's orders to a T so things can get done on-site.​
  • Along with that make sure that other departments are up to the standards of The Council and if they aren’t correct it.​
  • In the case of a breach getting too far out of hand, Overseer Assistants can also authorize the use of an Advanced armory.​
  • Last but not least Sign things that The Council can not do as they aren’t meant to do so.​
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

In the world of the SCP Foundation, LexDash was a dedicated police officer, unwavering in his commitment to upholding the law. His journey started with a cryptic transmission from dispatch, telling them to Gardner Cave, in the heart of Washington State. The initial reconnaissance revealed an unsettling sean there was clothing everywhere from what seemed to be hikers who had gone missing not too long ago.

Undaunted, LexDash ventured further into the underground abyss, LexDash yelled out into the cave "Washington State Police {Data Expunged}, are you there?" The silence hung in the air before being ruptured by an enigmatic laughter The ensuing moments remained a blur in their mind as an overwhelming disorientation and amnesia shrouded their senses. Amid the haze, he managed to transmit an open comms distress call, desperately reaching out before succumbing to an unexplainable unconsciousness.

LexDash is starting to wake up to a cacophony of unsettling voices, echoing the dire need for "VX deployment" and a somber directive to prepare for "MOPP cleanup" and "decontamination." The radio abruptly crackled with panicked voices. Struggling to regain his bearings, LexDash's gaze met a chilling sight their eyes locked with a colossal, crimson-hued reptilian creature, its mouth elongated in an eerie, canine-like visage. In the SCP universe, LexDash's journey had transcended the boundaries of the ordinary, plunging him into the abyss of the anomalous and the inexplicable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a year since he was taken by the Foundation, and they offered him a job as an Internal Affairs agent. "They," told LexDash it would be just like how was, the only difference was where he worked. They lied. He escaped so many times, that the Jaws of Death was below and all around him. He found himself dealing with odd characters, researchers testing on these people they called Class-D. LexDash had always thought it was a bit weird that there were always people here to study, to use like rats chasing the cheese of freedom that would never come. Tech experts, engineers, and technicians were always trying to kill someone or break whatever they could get their hands on. LexDash had to change that.

LexDash worked days at a time, sometimes sleeping at the receptionist's desks. Months went by, and they diligently, worked on the Foundation, making it a safer and cleaner place to be. The Director gave them a position as an ambassador to oversee the people that LexDash once was. LexDash took it in a heartbeat, meeting all new people: "David," "Sledge," "Nikoli," and "Dolus." Of course, those aren't their real names. Why would I tell you that? They all had one goal: to make this site the best there was.

One day, LexDash got a letter from someone they had never heard of until “The Council”, asking to meet on the third floor of the site. LexDash had never been there before They knew one thing whatever was going on was bigger than them. LexDash walked onto floor three. LexDash was immediately rushed by A-1 rushed LexDash past the corridors without saying a word. Needless to say, LexDash was terrified. “Is this the end? Where did I go wrong? What will happen to me?” Thought all rushed to their head. But they all stopped when they arrived at a set of double doors made of pure Italian maple, It was beautiful. A-1 sets them in front of the door and walks back to their post still saying nothing. “What is going on?” They thought to themselves. LexDash Nocked on the door, Nock Nock… “Come in.” a voice boomed out from behind the door. LexDash opened the door and found 13 people sitting in chairs “We have a proposal for you LexDash.”

And that is where we are today, right now. The rest of LexDash's story has yet to be told.​

Last edited:

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

1706134972870.png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of ██-3 ██████████████

To: "LexDash"

Hello. We appreciate the time and effort you invested in the application process for the position of █████████ Assistant. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to move forward with your application at this time. We want to express our gratitude for your interest in applying.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial. If you would like to re-apply you may do so in no less than two weeks.

-From ██-3 ██████████████

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.