Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Your in-game name: (cant recall)

Your SteamID: 76561199218572353

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cumiscum/home

Date of ban: Nov 21st 2022 14:08:03

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): severe toxicity x stacked bans x

Who banned you: The Gangster

Ban length?: 19 weeks 1 day 6 hours and 30 minutes

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: will not break any more rules

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned:

I think the ban was unfair and the guy who reported me just got frustrated by me runnin awayfrom him. it is always that when the things dont go their way, they report the other person.
What happened- i was having an rp thing, someone called from an unknown number in D - block i do not remember but there was some guy just telling me to do stuff like find some dude or something. while talkin the guy who was tryin to arest me found me and cuffed me. he forgot to press E to drag me. then i walked awey when he wasnot looking. could make it far, but he already called an admin. then i was brougth to a sit with the guy who reported me. after him explaining what hapened the admin seys i was gonna get banned for 26 weeks. (the guy who reported me was a captian) The captian just wanted to get me warned, he did not know that i was warned a lot, he said that to the admin, but the admin just quickly returned the captian and did not return him when the other admin to help him came. then they baned me.
Thanks for reading all of that, have a noice day.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Simple, i'l follow the rules

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This server is the last epic and fun server with not bad moderation, well they do respond in 30 seconds to 3 minutes.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Appeal Denied

Hi @Linus Tech Tips

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal due to the fact you seem highly unapologetic, and you don't seem to know the exact ban reason. You were banned for FailRP [E] and Stacked Bans [X] which takes a lot of misbehavior to achieve.

From reviewing the past ban appeals and what had been discussed there it was made clear you in fact broke FailRP and FearRP by trying run while under gun point and while in cuffs. While you could come back and likely be a better person you don't seem to see what you had done wrong or why it is wrong.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.