[USA] Luften Luddy's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luften Luddy

Dec 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191096720

Discord name: friday#0099

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I first joined I think around a year ago but I only started to play actively and seriously about 3-4 months ago.

In what country are you located?: Canada.

Time zone: MDT.

Character name(s): My only Foundation character is "Luften Luddy".

Civilian name: Luddy Luften Sr.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have been warned a couple times for RDM and FailRP. I also was banned back in January for RDM as I didnt take the server seriously until about 3-4 months ago when I realised what the server was truly about and for that I apologize.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I am applying for the role of Executive Researcher because I strongly believe in the importance of having a reliable and accessible presence for other researchers and Foundation staff, especially during off-times or when the number of players online is lower. I want to ensure that there is always an Executive available for support, guidance, and approvals. Moreover, I am drawn to the Executive position because I feel that the characteristics and responsibilities associated with it align perfectly with the role my character plays in RP. By taking on this role, I can fully immerse myself in the fun aspects of my character's persona while contributing meaningfully to the overall RP experience. Additionally, being an Executive would allow me to focus my free time on more laxed things and more entertaining personal stuff.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I possess a comprehensive understanding of psychology, which serves as a strong foundation for my role as an Executive Researcher. I have honed my skills in writing extensive documents through my experience as a Senior Researcher. With this, I am capable of crafting detailed and intricate studies on the psychology and thought processes of both SCPs and Foundation personnel. Furthermore, my prior experience as a Senior Researcher has equipped me with alot of knowledge and a deep understanding of the inner workings of the Foundation. I believe I have reached a point where I have explored various avenues as a researcher, and transitioning to an Executive role would provide me with new challenges and fulfillment. With my well-developed oversight abilities, I am confident to lead and guide other researchers. I also believe that I personally do contain good qualities and or traits of a "leader" and having this as a skill or simply a good aspect of yourself is a very good thing to have in the Executive position because in alot of ways they are a leadership/authoritative figure to other Researchers.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? Throughout my time as a researcher, I have written and submitted approximately 11-12 documents that received an "Excellent" grade, although I do not have the completely exact number but those are the ones I know certainly. Additionally, I have also written several other documents that were rated lower or remain unrated. When assessing the quality of a document, it is essential to consider both its length and the caliber of the writing. My excellent-graded documents have been characterized by their in-depth exploration of the psychology and thinking patterns of SCPs and Foundation personnel. They dive into intricate analyses and provide valuable insights into the complex nature of these entities and individuals. The excellent designation signifies the document's ability to contribute significant knowledge and enhance our understanding of the subject matter, aswell as following the correct Research study format and procedures.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher may vary slightly depending on the specific circumstances and the person occupying the role. However, there are core responsibilities that all Executives should uphold. One crucial aspect is the approval or disapproval of tests proposed by researchers. Executives play a critical role in evaluating the feasibility, ethical considerations, and potential outcomes of proposed experiments, ensuring the safety of the research. Additionally, Executives are responsible for upholding the efficiency and productivity of their respective researchers. They serve as leaders within the researcher community, guiding and supporting other researchers in their pursuits. While the Director oversees the broader aspects of the Foundation, Executives provide direct leadership and create a collaborative environment, promoting innovation and camaraderie among the researchers.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My character, Luften Luddy, has a rich backstory that contributes to their suitability as an Executive Researcher. Luften began their career as a neurologist and accomplished brain surgeon, utilizing their exceptional skills to heal and save lives. However, they kept a deep passion for psychology, yearning to delve into the intricate workings of the human mind and the enigmatic behaviors exhibited by SCPs. Driven by an insatiable curiosity, Luften made the courageous decision to leave their surgical position behind, embracing the path of a anomaly based psychologist within the Foundation. Their primary focus lies in unraveling the profound psychology and thought processes underlying SCPs, with the aim of gaining a comprehensive understanding of their behaviors and motivations.

Within the RP, Luften would be intricately involved in storylines revolving around the in-depth exploration of SCP psychology. They would lead studies, combining their knowledge in neurology and psychology to shed light on the workings of the anomalous entities within the Foundation's containment. Additionally, as an Executive Researcher, Luften would take on the responsibility of guiding and supporting fellow researchers. They would be a pillar of knowledge and wisdom, sharing their experiences to create growth and collaboration within the researcher community. Through their leadership, Luften would contribute to the overall narrative by providing guidance and assistance to their other foundation members, ensuring the success of research and the safety of all Foundation personnel involved.

:cool:

Last edited:

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
To: lluddy@scpf.int
Subject: Application Verdict

| Application Accepted |
Greetings Luften,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been accepted. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; please contact a member of the Research Directorate to receive formal training in preparation for the position. Do not flag on until given permission to do so.

You may contact either myself (Don't forget Hawaii#8207) or Dpt. Director Lunaro (Bees#4431) to progress your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.