[USA] Lunaro's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166998371
Discord name: bumblebees_ (formerly Bees#4431)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 838 hours over the span of 9 - 10 months.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): “Lunaro” (Foundation)
Civilian name: “Solstice” (Civilian)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I currently do have a microphone, and can access Teamspeak and Discord VC.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher (3 months - link to application)
Deputy Director of Research (2 months - link to application #1 & application #2)
Director of Research (2 months)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not received any kicks, bans, or warnings as of writing.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?:
I am applying for Site Advisor because I believe I can bring a positive impact to the structure of Site Administration. I have worked closely with Site Administration as Director of Research in making a joint division, build and maintain relations with other departments & regiments, and have ensured that current issues that are within the department of Research are addressed and taken care of to the best of my ability. With my time in the Director role and all the changes that have come with the site, I have learned many administrative duties that do require to work off-site, such as:
  • Maintaining rosters frequently​
  • Writing documents that become in-character policies, such as the Reserves System, handbooks, etc.​
  • Proposing revisions to CoC & sampling policies, and more.​
  • Interviewing Executive Researcher applications & getting a group consensus vote from the Executive team for a final decision​
  • Performing internal reviews of how department leads are doing, and try to resolve issues that Researchers bring up​
  • Host/Co-host weekly meetings with Executives to receive status updates, provide updates from the Dpt. Directors/SA/SC, and more​

The Site Administration regiment has been a regiment I’ve gravitated towards more and more over time, and I believe this is the time for me to step into the Site Advisor role to help lead whichever department I am assigned with to greener pastures.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I am suitable for the role of Site Advisor (and Site Administration in general) based on a few qualities:
  • I am approachable, and easy to talk to and work with.​
  • I have about 7 months total of both Jr. and Sr. CL-4 experience.​
  • I have shown that I am able to communicate well with other Department/regiment leads, and can work to resolve problems.​
  • I am dedicated to any role that I am assigned to.​
  • I work independently on various tasks, projects, etc., and can also work with a large team to achieve goals.​
  • While DoR, I listened to other personnel within the Department on issues that affected the department, and worked towards addressing said issues.​
  • I am active, moreso off-site, able to answer most questions quickly and effectively.​

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilities of Site Administration in RP are broken into a few categories:

Authorization
  • Authorize AA for MTF NCO+, and authorize evacuation orders of personnel during breaches.​
  • Authorize sweeps and mass terminations of Class-D personnel in the cases of infobreaches and prolonged Code-2s.​
  • (Research) Authorize up to Keter-Euclid cross-testing, and SCP-914 cross-testing that involves SCPs.​

Administrative
  • Oversee 1 or 2 departments, and conduct internal audits of assigned departments to identify any problems within the department via interviewing personnel.​
  • Speak and collaborate with Dpt. Directors about issues pertaining to their department, and work to resolve issues effectively.​
  • Prepare documentation for departments (such as departmental reviews), and overall act as a liaison between Departments (and external GOIs) and Site Administration.​
  • Maintain relevant documentation to ensure documentation aligns with CoE/CoC/Legal Codex, and department-specific, policies.​
  • Provide input on Site Advisor applications and Dpt. Director applications for: Research, Medical, DEA, Chief of Security, and Nu-7/E-11 Commanding Officer positions.​
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
ACCESSING PERSONNEL INFORMATION: "Lunaro" (link here)

Max "Arcturus" Shephard

May 18, 2023

+Major Support

Lunaro has always been a super friendly and approachable leader in my time in the Research Department. He has been known to go out of his way to hang out with lower clearance personnel to offer assistance or talk with them. Lunaro has always shown and demonstrated professionalism and dedication to the research department. They are definitely one of the most qualified to be an up and coming member of Site Administration.

• Love
Reactions: Lunaro

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Massive Support
- Great at what he does, was an honor to be on the research team with him.

• Love

Asp

May 17, 2022
+support
was really easy and great to work worth, no doubt they would make a good SA

• Love

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Major support
-Does an amazing job helping others
-Active
-great leader
-Great guy

-Great choice SA

• Love

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Lunaro
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Dear @Lunaro , thank you for applying for the position. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application. The Site Administration has thoroughly reviewed your application, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to move on to the next stage of the selection process. Please contact Site Director Havoc at your earliest convenience to discuss the next steps.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.