Character name(s):
"Waterfall" Martinez
Civilian name:
E Martinez
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Pic
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Security Captain[Held], Senior Security Captain[Held]
MTF E-11 SPC [Held]
MTF Nu-7 LT [Held]
SCP-RP Head Moderator [Held]
SCP-096 [Holding]
Internal Affairs Agent/Operative [Holding]
External Affairs Agent/Operative [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Never
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
Playing on SCP-RP USA has given me the experience of having multited hours of playtime RPing around the site. This knowledge gives me the ability to be able to create a roleplay situation with anyone in order to make it more enjoyable not only for me but for everyone who is also involved. Additionally, with my somewhat fair knowledge of SCP lore, I am able to introduce elements to people that they were not previously aware of. Making more unique situations for other players while still creating a scenario that does not conflict with any of the posted Server Rules.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 acts as a sort of peacekeeper, an SCP that focuses on assisting others and preventing/stopping events that would lead individuals to be severely injured and/or be the cause of their death. Having a similar behavior as other Safe class SCPs on site such as SCP-2295, SCP-999, or SCP-073, prioritizing saving individuals that are in immediate danger or ones that are gravely injured. There are however certain circumstances that could cause them to have a change in behavior, such as if a D-Class is actively harming/murdering innocent individuals and demanding that SCP-22415 assist it. In this case, SCP-22415 will refuse to assist individuals demonstrating that behavior, only assisting if that individual is determined to be performing "morally good deeds" such as providing medical attention or is just merely a bystander. Finally, one of the most unique characteristics of SCP-22415 is their willingness to help combative should they be performing an action that is attempting to prevent further loss of life such as helping them contain dangerous SCP should any/all non-combative individuals are no longer in direct danger.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTFs combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
The first instinct that SCP-22415 should display is their determination to ensure that all non-combative individuals reach a safe area so that they are able to escape the conflict without being harmed or causing them to die. SCP-22415 however cannot intervene in the battle between the Chaos and Mobile Tas Force as SCP-22415 cannot take a single group's side. They are mainly shown to present a peacekeeping behavior whose primary responsibility is to prevent the further loss of life where they are able to, while not assisting those that show to be hostile to others and wish to hurt/murder other individuals.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, and 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
Should SCP-076 be running towards me with a researcher who hasn't realized the dangerous SCPs presence behind it, pushing the SCP towards the researcher will most likely cause SCP-076 to focus on the researcher and end with the person's untimely demise. With that into account, the best and least harmful course of action is to keep SCp-076 attention away from unarmed individuals and prevent it from focusing on any other innocent bystanders, preventing any loss of life as much as possible.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
As stated, not any of the SCP-22415 instances are allowed to assist D-Class in any way, as they have obviously committed actions that cannot be seen as moral or good in the past. Leading SCP-22415 to ignore any pleas from the D-Class, especially should the D-Class be demanding medical attention from SCP-22415-1. The most likely end result is that should the D-Class make his escape, this will probably lead to other individuals being harmed and/or murdered by the escaping D-Class.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Ejmartinez04 ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Note: I would like to also thank you for waiting this long & I also apologize for us taking a long time to give a verdict.
Also I would like to wish you an early happy birthday!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.