List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Nu7 LTCOM,

Overseer Assistant,

DEA Senior Agent,

Held IA Amabssador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes I have been warned before but zero bans

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor today for the main reason of roleplay. As a member of the MTF Unit Nu-7 I have gotten the chance to guard many CL4 members. Including SA. I have seen the work they have done, and I have seen what they do. They are huge role play leaders. And so I would like to become a role play leader as well. Enhancing RP in any way I can possible. Though the main reason as to why I am applying for SA is for RP that's not it. See I would like to watch over a department and watch it grow in ways I have never seen possible. Just overseeing a department and getting to work with other leaders just makes the job 10x better. Security, research, medical, etc. They are all departments I would gladly oversee and work with their respected members.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?
In my personal opinion the reasons I am suitable for this position is for many reasons. A sum of some of my skills, which would be experience for the position, and my knowledge on things. I know the site pretty well, I have memorized some things as well. Things like HCZ, the COC, COE, etc. I also know a good amount of the sites guidelines as well. Also my experience with being an Overseer Assistant, and ambassador. Has taught me a couple skills, like how to write a good document, how to arrest someone, and how to handle different situations. Another reason as to why I am suitable for SA, is the fact that I have common sense. I know how to act on the job. I don't act unprofessional or goof off while I am on duty. I am a serious worker and I get things done. Of course there are more reasons as to why I am suitable but I will go for one more. I know how to make google docs, sheets and forms OOC, for IC use.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
GOI relations.
Writing Documents.
Authorizing AA.
Overseeing a department.
Watching over the site.
Authorizing passive breaches.
Voting on applications/appointing people.
Sa's help deal with GOI relationships. Maybe not so much CI. They can authorize GOC being inside the foundation for reasons like. Running a blood drive getting samples, or weapon testing. They also can uphold meetings with the GOC
Sometimes writing documents can be very crucial to SA members. Interviewing someone, or writing up a department review. Things that would need you to know how to write a good document.
When there is a breach that looks hard to contain. SA's can authorize AA to help make the containment process a bit easier and faster. Though it depends on how long the breach has been going on for and how bad it is. Sa members can authorize it for certain people/ranks.
Sa's are assigned to watch over a department every month or so. They work with department leaders on ways to make there department better and stronger.
Site advisors are there to advise the site. They make sure the foundation is in the best health that it can be. Enforcing the site polices and making sure everyone is safe.
Site managers and above can authorize a passive breach for certain SCPs. Of course it would have to be an SCP that is willing to be calm and are willing to not hurt anyone.
Sa's take part in voting on peoples applications. For example they vote on. CoS, DoM, Dor, and the DIA/DEA Directors. They also appoint a commander for the regiments. Nu-7 Hammer Down, and E-11 Nine Tailed Fox.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
To: @Maurice Alton

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Hello Maurice,

Thank you for showing your interest and taking your time to submit an application for the position of Site Advisor. After deliberation, Site Administration has deemed you not suitable for the position of Site Advisor at this time. Unfortunately, your application is to be denied.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at my email (@Skyfire1355).

You may reapply in two weeks.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.