Maurice Woods

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:

Yes indeed I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF Nu7 LT, IA Ambassador, SR Agent CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have a handful of warns only active one though is failrp which expires really soon.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I am applying for Site Advisor because I would like to expand my career within the Foundation, and I believe I would be a great Site Advisor at that. Also I would like to Oversee a Department that I am assigned as it would be great to see how it changes it to be around the people in that Department. Another reason I am applying for Site Advisor is because I think i would be a good addition to the Site Administration team. I would like to help improve certain Departments om areas that definitely need it, with the help of the other friendly Site Administration members. And I think this is a reason all SA's applied I would like to just make a positive impact on the Foundation.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Experience- I have experience as an IA ambassador, and an MTF Nu-7 CO so I have Snr CL4 experience and I have dealt with the COE COD and Legal Codex

RP- I am a Trial Game Master so I like to RP a lot, I don't like to just play the server like a normal game, I want to feel like I am in the game, I want to RP a lot and good.

Documents- I have written some documents as an IA ambassador so I think I know how to write a legit document.

Activity- I am active almost every day, ranging from about 4+ hours a day depending on the day, sometimes even 7 hours+.

Professionalism- I am professional while doing my work, and I know sometimes people like to goof off It's just life, but I know that there is a time and there is a place for all of that.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:​
Authorizing AA
Relations with GOI
Watching over the Site
Watching over a Department
Writing Documents
Appointing Directors/Commanders/Chiefs
Helping people/Being a Leader
At times when a Containment Breach gets bad enough Site Advisors can Authorize AA for certain people, it really just depends on how bad the breach is.
Site Advisors also deal with Relations with GOIs, such as UNGOC. Making sure we do not go to war and such. Also they can authorize UNGOC into the Foundation for things like getting SCP samples and stuff liked that.
They also watch over the site making sure it is good and working fine. Making sure everyone is doing their jobs correctly and just making sure everything is healthy and well.
Site Advisors are assigned a Department to watch over. SA's job is to make sure the Department is doing ok, and everyone is doing their job fine. Making sure the Department is healthy and A-Ok
Site Advisors might have to write some documents, regarding the sites policies or any meeting notes, incident reports Etc. So they have to make sure they know how to write documents well.​
SA's also help appoint Department Leadership, such as Directors/Commanders/Chiefs, with the help of the entirety of the Site Admin team.
Last but not least, as SA, your job is to be a Leader and show a good Work ethic. Being responsible, respectful, and doing things correctly.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved
Maurice Alton was never a good child. He always got bad grades in school and he just never listened. He would get in trouble all the time, and he just didn't care. His dad would always yell at him for his grades and the way he acted and Maurice just ignored him. At night Maurice was also sad, he would stay up until 4am at night just crying. His parents new about this but they didn't know why he was so sad art night. One day Maurice's father was so mad at him because he got an F on his finals, and he kicked him out of the house. Maurice now didn't know what to do with his life, he was a high school drop out with no money. He had no job, no friends, he had nothing. For 3 years Maurice traveled around on foot, and stopping every once in a while to beg somebody for money or food, maybe even both. He had no idea where he was walking to, since he didn't have a phone. He just wanted to get far away from his parents. And he did just that. Maurice kept the same routine for about a year now. He would walk until hit feet started to swell up and then he would beg for some food. He would then walk some more then post up somewhere to sleep. The moment he got up he just kept walking. Until one day he reached a sign that said, "Welcome to Canada!" Keep in mind that Maurice lived in Arkansas. He was very surprised to see that he walked all the way to Canada. But he kept walking until he reached a near by town. Pinewood? Maurice said, i guess that doesn't sound too bad. Maurice walked up to a near by motel and asked if he could stay one night since he didn't have any money. The motel staff was nice enough to let him stay the night. In the morning Maurice got up and started to explore around the town. It was cold in Canada and Maurice had been wearing the same ripped clothes for over a year. So he wanted to seek shelter somewhere. He came across some base? It looked like a military base but Maurice didn't care he was too cold so he walked in anyways. Maurice started to explore the base until a loud siren started to blare out. "CODE 5 AN SCP HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT! I REPEAT AN SCP HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT!" SCP? Maurice though, what does SCP stand for? The siren still went off, but Maurice just ignored it. He kept on exploring the place. Until he was confronted by a large group of armed men. Next thing Maurice new, he ended up in some kind of interrogation room? "TO BE CONTINUTED" Maurice had been waiting in that room for about 30 minutes now until a man in a black military grade suit came in, with a symbol on his back that said "DEA" The DEA agent started to interrogate Maurice and tried to find out why he was inside of the foundation. Maurice just responded with I was cold and I need a job. Could you get me a job? Maurice said to the DEA agent. "Uhh let me go talk to my higher ups" The DEA said. He went to go talk to site command, and he came back with a syringe of Class F. He injected it into Maurice and said, "You are now an Agent for the department of Internal affairs, you do not remember your life before this only the SCP foundation. You have dedicated your life to this job and your promise to not commit treason against the foundation. Your job is to make sure that everyone is following the site rules and you bring down justice. You start your job tomorrow now go and get some rest, in the IA bunks, good luck" Maurice wakes up from his long nap, and he doesn't remember anything of his past life, he get's up and get's right to work. Looking for any violations of any codes. He finds a Researcher mis;using the SCP 1162 and arrests him. That was his first arrest and that was the start of his career. A month goes by and Maurice has been doing excellent work in the DIA. He then decides to apply for Ambassador, Maurice waits patiently and then he gets a notification. He goes back to his bunks and looks at his computer to see he has been accepted, and he get's trained tomorrow! Maurice has never been this happy before he didn't know what to do, but after an hour of sitting in his bunks thinking about how it's gonna go he gets asked by E-11 to help guard HCZ primary checkpoint because tech experts keep going down there. As he makes his way down there the lights shut off, and he hears a siren.. "CODE 5 AN SCP HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT! I REPEAT AN SCP HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT!" Maurice can't see anything but he hears something walking closer and closer.. It sounded almost like gravity and time was warping. Maurice was scared and he didn't know what to do so he stood there, until he starts going into the ground.. He teleports to some kind of dark twisted dimension?? He was getting hurt inside of the dimension by the second. Maurice could barely see inside of the dark place but he could see enough to find out that there were many door ways he could go through. He picked one and he went through, he ended up on a pipe outside of 106's Containment Chamber? There was no other way to get down besides jumping.. So he did what he had to do and he leaped off the pipe and landed.. He screamed "AHHHHHHH" he had broken both of his legs. there was no one near him so he had to crawl on the floor to get out of HCZ.. TO BE CONTINUED

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings Maurice,

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for the Site Advisor. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied due to not being seen fit for Site Admin.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: chad1).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director "Plug"​

Status
Not open for further replies.