GSD Captain [Holding]

Nu-7 CSG [Holding]

DEA Senior Agent [Holding]

CI-A x2 [Held]

E-11 PVT [Held]

Nu-7 LCPL [Held]

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have 2 warns but they are both expired.

-

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I feel like I could highly assist the Ethics Committee members by being an Assistant for multiple reasons. I have experience as a CL4 member as a GSD Captain, always doing my best to do an amazing job and keep D-Block protected. I am active everyday for multiple hours at a time. I know the Code of Ethics very well and know how to apply it to the Foundation Staff with ease. I have a lot of motivation to learn and to discover new things. I am someone who is deeply committed to ethics and taking responsible decisions. I believe that I would be an excellent fit for this role and would make a valuable contribution to the EC team Furthermore, I have high skills when it comes to understanding a situation and making the best of it. I can easily and quickly understand a problem or detect when a problem will arise soon and resolve it taking the best option possible. I try my best everyday to correct my mistakes and to never fail something twice. I am highly motivated to work with the Ethics Committee members and assist them in their daily tasks as well as representing them while they are not on site.

-​

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

- Help others regarding ethics issues or misunderstanding

- Make sure CoE and CoC are followed properly

- File reports on department standings

- Act in place of Ethics Committee

- Oversee tests or D-Block when necessary

- Assist Department Heads when needed/requested

-​

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maxime Lafleur was born in 1997. His mom abandoned him after he was born and he was left with his dad, a retired JTF2 operator. Lafleur became an infantry officer in the Canadian army and decided to follow his dad's steps and go trough the scanning steps to attend the next JTF2 tryout. During these 6 days hell week, he went above and beyond his capacities to maintain himself and his fellow comrades alive and continued on for each exercise. Has the 7th day arrived, he had survived. He still had a few months of training, but the hard part was done. As an Assaulter, he went to multiple countries to do diverse missions. The mission that changed is career was in Canada, in Ottawa. The parlement was attacked and 23 hostages were made. The SWAT could not enter due to explosives being placed at each entry, taking too long to diffuse. The squad of Lafleur was called to deal with the situation. They landed on the roof from a Blackhawk and prepared to rappel down the skylight on the roof. They needed to take out the leader of the small terrorist group as he could detonate the whole building at any moment, making everyone inside and around the building die a horrible death. As the entered, Lafleur shot one of the attackers in the chest as his teammates took down the leader. They breached door after door, until they reached all the hostages. Panic ran through the terrorists until one of them ran at Lafleur with a grenade. Lafleur took him down, but the grenade was unpinned. The grenade landed at his feet. He froze for a second but jumped on it. The grenade exploded on him, but his body armor absorbed most of the blast, knocking him unconscious. He was dragged out and rushed to the Blackhawk to an hospital where he was pronounced dead. When he woke up, he was not in a hospital anymore, he was in a room with 2 man by his side. One of them wore a suit and the other one was a soldier. The man in the suit called himself O5-7. From this point on, Lafleur's career changed from a Special Force member to a foundation employee. Lafleur rose the ranks of General Security quickly, landing himself at a Captain spot for is leadership and combat skills. The was never a riot that could happen for more than 5 minutes without Lafleur and his men intervening and shutting it down. After a few years as a Captain, he had established the fact that he was one of the best and that is skills were needed inside the Foundation. That's around this time that he was approached by a man. He was here to offer him a job. "Assist me in my daily tasks, become my assistant". Lafleur was intrigued, him who had been fighting D-Class for years, being injured countless times, would now be away from the combat, fighting for something else, someone else. It had crossed his mind to try and find a job inside the Foundation which would be more peaceful, but he never really did consider it as an option. He had been around guns and combat his whole life. It was an offer that would not come twice on his doorstep. He looked back at D-Block and realized that he needed change and accepted the position.

[Enter keycard clearance...]

[Scanning keycard...]

[Welcome, Ethics Committee Assistant]

A Junior Researcher, driven mad by the failed researches he had made, the constant pression on him to do better and the crazy amounts of hours he had to put each week on the job had broken him. Generally, most members will just quit or some might even kill themselves from the horrors they have seen, but this case was particular. [DATA EXPUNGED] had decided to contact the Chaos Insurgency, helping them out to enter the Foundation to cause a maximum amount of casualties. He had seen the ventilation systems, and had heard that they were massive. They needed to give fresh air to the whole site. If he could disactivate the ventilation system, a few CI members could infiltrate and kill everybody. On 07/16/[REDACTED], he successfully disactivated the system. CI were able to enter the site trough PW Bathrooms and killed 41 Foundation personnel. They freed D-Class and left quickly. CI had suffered no casualties. The Ethics Committee was tasked to understand how the ventilation system had broken down, but that was when Lafleur, the new ECA understood that there was no issues with the ventilation system. Someone had sabotaged it. After going trough CCTV footage, only one suspect was remaining, Jr. Researcher [DATA EXPUNGED]. Looking trough is dorms, he found the communications between CI and him. He was appended and

questioned before being set for a court date. When the sentence came, he was to be terminated by a firing squad of Nu-7 Operatives. It was mainly to make an example out of him, to show everyone not to mess with the Foundation.

scotched

Aug 22, 2022
+Support
-Great Application
-Active
-Trustworthy
-Executes operations perfectly
-Great leadership

Reactions: Lafleur

Change Z. "Somebody"

Head Moderator
Head Moderator