- SCP: Maxwell "OrangePeel" CI: Maxmus "OrangePeel"
Civilian name:
- Maxwell Dimmed "OrangePeel"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096 (Holding) CI-B (Holding) MTF E-11 PVT (Held) IA Ambassador (Holding).
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning, for mic spam. During this time, I recently got a voice changer for 049 and I had
my voice volume high on accident.

Ambassador.jpg
Credits: camera man Ismaaeel "Ole" Epoc
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm applying for Site Advisor because I want to help out the site with its issues that are overlooked. Some departments have issues where their directors aren’t active or make unwise decisions that aren’t for the greater good. I have also seen issues in departments that are ignored by the ambassadors and directors. An example of this is a test forum not working or no current roster documents. I believe that If I become a Siteadvisor, I can make sure these issues are resolved. I have also wanted to help out people on the site that are confused about their job if their leadership team doesn't inform them. I'm applying so I can make my assigned department thrive and continue to after me.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I’m suitable for site administration because of the reasons below:

Communication: As a current ambassador, I have created bonds with my coworkers aswell as the people around me. I believe because of my communication skills I can work with Site Administration and my assigned department.

Knowledge: One of my greatest perks is that I have knowledge of about every department. I have experience over Gensec, MTF, Research and more, this will allow me to be able to create reports that really reflect the department.

Flexibility: I have acquired the ability over time to be flexible with any situation. I can adjust into any new departments by studying their rules/guidelines. Though I know most departments, some MTF can be difficult to study, but I can make it happen.

Experience with Clearance 4: I have had the ambassador role for about a month now. Throughout that time, I have gained more and more experience on lectures, documents, and clearance 4 duties. I will know how to handle situations that will involve clearance 4/clearance 4 rules.

Dedication/Discipline: I will dedicate myself to anything that I enjoy, and Site Administration is a passion. Just like IA I played agent for a month straight to get promoted and it was something I enjoyed. Even though I haven’t played Siteadvisor, I still have interest in the purpose and responsibilities Site Adviser has. I have also shown that I’m very active as an ambassador and I will treat Siteadvisor the same way.

Decision Making: I have the ability to make advanced decisions that will be able to improve the greater good of the department I’m assigned to. This is helpful during times the department isn’t working out so well and the department directors don’t have any ideas.

Summary:
Overall,
I believe I should be hired for Site advisor because of the following reasons: my communication skills, knowledge, flexibility, experience with clearance 4, dedication/discipline, and decision making. All of these are my main perks, and I believe you will find me lovable, nice, and hard working. This is why I believe I’m suitable for Site Adviser/Site Administration.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site Administration will look over and suggest ideas to help improve their department/overall site. Site Administration will host lectures/meetings to get together so he/she could interact with the department. Site Admins will deal with foreign relations, these are usually groups of interest. Finally, Site Admins will create reports on their department once a month to inform the Site Director+ on their department's status. In summary, Site Admins main goal is to make sure the site can function without much help from Site Admins, they keep the site functioning properly without flaw.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rDYJ7Gfn-d6019VU2wNZko_z9AopKYVd8kR1AP02Jx0/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Rat Man

Jan 14, 2023
+Support

Maxwell is a very committed and active member for the Internal Affairs department, with that I know he will bring it with him to this field as well, also great lore.

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+SUPPORT
Good application

Has Experience
Good guy
Funny though mature

I Think he would be a interesting addon to the site administration and I look forward to seeing him get to his goal.
-Marin

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+/- Support

+ Interactions
+ Activity
+ Great Applications

- Experience

(I think you would make a good site advisor if you had the experience of a senior Cl4 personnel, as an ambassador you do not get the experience of department management which is essential to take on the very influential role of site advisor)

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Maxwell
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time as we have gone with another candidate. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.