USA Maxwelli´s application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwelli

Feb 15, 2024
Germany
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): hammad1269
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Screenshot 2024-06-13 150500.png

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Maxwelli

Chaos name (include your rank): Arcade (still have to do the tryout)

Civilian name: Alex von Rotschild

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722802505

Discord ID (name#0000): a_idiot22

Do you have a mic?: Yes, i do own a mic

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first one

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Ban evasion (Turned out to be a false postive as i was told by mercer)
-LTARP (Ban) I was being searched for without me noticing and i left the game in that time.
-Failrp (warn) I was being stupid and didnt follow any rp.
All of these were given to me. When i was still new to the server and I try to avoid such behaviour

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Sadly, i do not

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes. Mostly from this server since i helped out with some game events here and there. Where i played a role in it.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-5 on normal days. 7-10 hours in the weekend

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I have played on the USA server since end of january this year. During the months i have played on the server and getting to know people. I have witnessed some "bad apples" that just ruin the fun and the rp espect of the server. Also "Staff are needed for this server to run properly, want to help us out" i always saw this when i logged in And after months of playing here and getting to know the commnuity. I want to offer my help and i really want to contribute to the server, so that everyone may play by the rules and People can enjoy their time on the server

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I know that im probably not the best option. There are much better people than me but Im willing to learn and put in as much effort into this as i can. I just want people to have a good experince on this server and with this commnuity in general. I dont want people to have a sour feeling about the server because of a minge or a toxic player runing their fun. When Im in rp. I always try to be respectful to others even outside of rp i try to be as polite as i can. I always try to listen to people even if theres a argument. i wait and listen to both sides of the story. Also sometimes when im on. there is no staff online. I would gladly fill that time and offer any help, i can. I guess what im trying to say here is that i care about the people on the server and that im willing to do anything so that they have a good and fun time on the server

Best Regards, Maxwelli

(P.S - i aplogise for any grammar mistakes that are in this application and i hope that you have a wonderful day)

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Maxwelli
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.