[USA] Mickle's Consultant application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:495475642
Discord name: Mickle#6664
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 56 days of playtime on the server
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+10
Character name(s): SCP: "Mickle" CI: "Tickle" GOC: Michael "Magpie" Bland
Civilian name: Mikael Lawful
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: - Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: - I have been CI-G, IA Ambassador, IA Director, ECA, And an O-1 LCPL. I am Currently holding 096 & GOC SGT [I've also been a senior mod if that's considered here as well]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - FailRP (Bled out while in cuffs) Minor Glitching (Flying around as SCP-079 unbreached)
RDM (Killed an un-goded AOD) FailRP (Killed a D-class that killed 2 other researchers as a Thaumatologist)

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- As of late I have been enjoying playing the medical department and would like to help out in its ranks. If I was to become a medical consultant, I would be focused on making the RP within the medical department a fun and enjoyable experience for the doctors and anyone else involved.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- During my time as in IA and as I worked up until director I've arrested well over 100 people and learnt how to deal with all different types of people on the server and how to respond to their actions, however I feel arresting someone isn't the best way to deal with people who just don't know the Legal Codex and others can just be easily spoken with. My time as the Director of IA has taught me many things such as leadership which I feel I could easily use as a Medical Consultant.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-Repairing a Fracture
1. Have the patient laydown in the x-ray scanner.
2. Read the scanning results (remember to keep in mind the screen is mirrored.)
3. In the medical menu (!medic) buy the equipment and the correct medicine for the limb.
4. Mix the medicine and bottle it.
5. Give the medicine to the patient.
6. Scan again to confirm the limb has healed. (Optional)

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-Medical Consultants must manage the medical department to the best of their ability. This includes administering medical treatment and procedures to patients, giving the medical license test to trainees and doing mandated medical checkups on CL4+ personnel
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- ███████ "Mickle" █████ was a doctor in Australia until he got sentenced to death for a crime he "didn't commit" he had signed a waver that allowed him to get out of the death penalty by becoming a d-class in site 65, he worked as an informant for the foundation then when got out and became a doctor inside the foundation. Wanting to do more for the foundation he applied for medical consultant and now he waits for the response.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/ Neutral

Look mickle I like you, but recently you have been applying for ECA, IA Ambassador, now consultant without truly putting the time in you are not very active and it seems you just want a Cl4 back and is something you need to truly earn.

EDIT : I realized we do have different time zones and will be keeping a neutral for now. Goodluck!

Last edited:

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
- Support

Look mickle I like you, but recently you have been applying for ECA, IA Ambassador, now consultant without truly putting the time in you are not very active and it seems you just want a Cl4 back and is something you need to truly earn.
I'd just like to mention that I am active on the server, however I have my block exams coming up and I've been needing to study for them. We also have vastly different timezone's which is why you wouldn't see me much. The reason I've applied for foundation positions as of late is because being apart of the Ptolemy division in UNGOC after the war with foundation means research is scarce during the peace talks and it will be after those talks go through which has made me realize that UNGOC isn't sustainable to be my only "thing" on the server without me burning myself out quite quickly.

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Salutations,
After some consideration, I am sorry to decline your application as we believe you wouldn't be the right fit we are looking for at the moment.
Please continue your love for medical and try again at another time. If you believe that this is not correct, contact Director Abbie, or Site Advisor Havoc.
Glory to the foundation
- Deputy DoM Jon dingleshmerg

Status
Not open for further replies.