[USA] Mickle's OA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:495475642
Discord name: Mickle#6664
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 56 days of playtime on the server
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+10
Character name(s): SCP: "Mickle" CI: "Tickle" GOC: Michael "Magpie" Bland
Civilian name: Mikael Lawful
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: - Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: -
I have been CI-G, IA Ambassador, IA Director, ECA, And an O-1 LCPL. I am Currently holding 096 & GOC CPL [I've also been a senior mod if that's considered here as well]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: -
FailRP (Bled out while in cuffs) Minor Glitching (Flying around as SCP-079 unbreached)
RDM (Killed an un-goded AOD)
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-
While I do not currently hold a CL4 position in the foundation I have past experiences in running the Department Of IA and being a former ECA, show that i have the capability to do the job and do it well and being a former ECA I have experience in the department review side of the job. I am also very active on the server and I'd put most my time on the server onto Overseer Assistant.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-
The OA carries our errands for overseers such as writing reports, relaying information and auditing departments. An Overseer Assistant will be the upfront more approachable figure rather than the scary overseer if people need to speak to them and they act as a mini Overseer while they are not on site they also carry out tasks given to them by an Overseer
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lost in the foundation Mickle didn't know what to do he had tried going into the medical department, research and even back to IA but none of the felt like "home" he saw a flyer on one of the cork boards requesting an "Assistant" there was no context given except where to go and a date so he decided to go. The interview was held in training room and there were around 6 people gathered, all hoping to make it somewhere big in the foundation the door opens and A1 fill the room with a suited individual that only he seemed to recognize as an "05" Mickle's prior job as a department director and him avoiding being amnesticized after he got removed meant his knowledge far out-weighed his clearance level an A1 came down to where we all were and told us to take a seat at the many desks that were there, the A1 handed us paper and pens and returned to his post next to the 05 and told us to "begin" most stared at the blank paper while some tried to write something explain why they'd be the best candidate. after a few hours and nothing more being said 2 had asked to leave, to which their request had been accepted and the distinguished sound of amestics being sprayed could be heard. after 19 hours it was left to 2 people, myself and a medical consultant by that point Overseer had left and it was just a cycle of A1 rotating out the room the medical consultant had fallen on a makeshift bed he made by moving desks together, exhausted I pick him up carefully as not to wake him and place him outside the room an A1 member takes him from me as I hear him wake up and argue with the A1 about how it was unfair it then stops and I hear someone walk away. stuck in the room for another hour an O5, different to the one that was in the room before congratulates me on becoming his assistant.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
SCP Foundation.png
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Mickle"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are unfit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-2

Status
Not open for further replies.