Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626001458
Discord name:MightyBeast
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 570+ hours
In what country are you located?:Romania
Time zone:GMT+3
Character name(s):Andre"MightyBeast" Sr.
Civilian name: Andre "Mighty Beast"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:
YES
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1698822472165.jpeg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GSD CAPTAIN
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 for metagame on july 12(i didnt know what metagame was at that time and im sorry for that guy)
1 for ERP on july 29 (i "joked "on a telephone that kept ringing and the man didnt really like it i learned my lesson and have callmed down since)

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have experience dealing with 096 and the RP that it generates. I have also helped assist the bucketing and dragging back to his containment cell a lot of times
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
The usual behaviour of 096 when pacified is crying in the corner and looking at the wall. He may be walking around when left alone for long periods of time,
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When 096 breaches, it must head straight to the target that has seen its face by the fastest way posible. It can't simply run into a populated area[like d block or medbay] to increase its kill count, unless its face has been seen there and the person is still present at that location. 096 cant force people to look at his face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
For 096 to be recontained it must be pacified(after he has killed all the targets who looked at his face) then it has to be bucketed by someone who wasnt seen its face or is wearing scrambles,after its cuffed with containment cuffs and taken back to his CC in HCZ

Status
Not open for further replies.