Status
Not open for further replies.

sprucerrr

Mar 30, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): kobloke
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 250+ hours
In what country are you located? Spain
Time zone: CET
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable) Sprucer "RECEPCIONIST" [CB-2]
Chaos name (include your rank) Cerspru
Civilian name: [AWCY-X] "doctorman"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68641183
Discord ID (name#0000): sprucerrr#7662
Do you have a mic? Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA) SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/sprucerrrs-staff-application-usa.13231/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
1 metagame - Said something in OOC instead of C3 by mistake, and it was important
1 failrp - Playing as 7722 i shot out the door
1 toxicity - Argued with someone that was being bigoted towards me
1 NLR - Killed a d-class who RDMd me before
5 rdm - Okay so 2 of them were as d-class when i started playing, another was because i killed someone as parawatch, another was a 1v1 fight as researcher, and another was 1v1 fight as doctor

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?
Like i said, experience in darkRP and sandbox server staff.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
Plenty.

How many hours can you be on everyday?
Unless i say explicitely i will not play for a day or a number of them, pretty much every day, most of the day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?
So i love being staff, and like i said previously i thouroughly enjoy when RP is conducted well, and is thought out, as well as interesting. Within this server i want the active community it has to have the best experience possible, be the one that can provide it. I want to be one more part of the huge staff team, that help maintain roleplay and safety in the server, and be one more. I want to make sure everyone has an enjoyable and fun time here, while also making sure people are not going to harass others, and protect people from that.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
I want to help this server be safer, run smoother and have a more united community, including staff. I definetely see myself as patient and very open to conversation, which is crucial for taking on staff matters. I would also love to help other staff members, trial moderators, anyone who needs help, has a question, needs further understanding, i will be ready to help and take a sit.

sprucerrr

Mar 30, 2023
Also i do not know if it has been 13 days or two weeks, so, let me know, when staff see this.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi sprucerrr,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Whilst you are very active, and your application is good, your recent (past two weeks) administrative history leaves alot to be desired. You have received a number of warnings in the past few weeks, and the reports indicate that you have a bit to learn before becoming staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.