Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMuff1n

May 6, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): requege1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): ~90 hours
In what country are you located?: Israel
Time zone: GMT+3
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Mr. "Muffin" Gogglebogger
Chaos name (include your rank): Don't have one.
Civilian name: Smith Jhoness
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184985977
Discord ID (name#0000): Muff1n#6969
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: For this network, yes this is my first.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only verbal warnings regarding pac3. Reasons for those were that i was using a pac3 with a complete model change without permission (i had no knowledge of such rule before the warning, I was not aware specific pac3s require permission, and after i did, i did not know which are over the line or not).
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Indeed, I have moderated a large Unturned server network with 300+ active players at a time (at the time) for around half a year. Other experiences are not major, since those were for closed communities.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No, this is my first ever RP experience.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: ~4 hours or less in game, 8 hours online.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I enjoy playing this server a lot, I also enjoy watching over something that I like doing, that's why I strive to moderate places that I love being in. Seeing how the server is in need of staff, I thought why not try to help out? Also through my previous experiences with the staff, everyone seems extremely nice and I would love to join a team such as that.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As previously mentioned, I like to keep the place where i like being clean, therefor I take moderating seriously. I do not let my feelings about specific friends and players go in the way of punishment, and always try to do my best. I also have experience in moderating a heavily unmoderated game, a lot of players like to break rules just for the sake of breaking them, many times i had to sit on multiple tickets at once because there was such a surge of rulebreakers at that time. Because of that, I would say that I have strong experience with this type of work and I'm willing to prove it through action.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
+ support - App looks decent. no prior punishments
-/+ support - No interactions . time could be a bit higher.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Muffin,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You are still really new to the community, and are still not well know. I would encourage you to continue to play the server and develop your reputation.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.