Not open for further replies.

Blue

Jul 16, 2022
34.700984, 135.821302
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bogboga7
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 507 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 PVT Jack "Blue"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Jack "Green"
Civilian name: Miad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125262448
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- SCP-096 Application [US] Denied
- Security Captain Application [US] Denied
- [US] SCP-096 Application Accepted
- [UK] GENSEC Captain Application Denied
- [UK] SCP-096 Application Denied
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 11 Warnings total, Sorry but I already forgot about all the reasons on why I got warned multiple times
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Not at all. But it would be great if this server would be my first one.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- No as it is my first time playing on a serious rp server and gmod at all but I have played on this server for about 3 months
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-6 hours daily, 7+ on weekends
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to enforce server rules when people break rules so people don't have fun and when people misunderstand rules and think it is ok to do so, and when people do it I will give them the appropriate punishment and make them understand on why they shouldn't do it again. I also want to become a respected member of the community known by lots of people so that I'm not an unknown guy in the group.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As I can stay on the server for long times I can moderate and help others for a long time and everyone can get help when they need it. I can deal with certain situations that (mostly) require for me to look at the situation in a non-biased way for me to keep a track of all the evidence on why one of them should be right so that everyone can have a good time in civil networks and hopefully become moderators too. I've seen lots of people break rules and staff can take a little while before responding to the issue ruining other peoples roleplay experience, and I have seen on multiple occasions people breaking rules but decided not to because I either did not have enough evidence or did not feel like ruining their reputation because I dont feel like doing so even though they ruined my time. The reason on why I am special over the other applicants is because I have been playing for a very long time and have a total level of around 130, I have been spending a lot

Last edited:

Solidus

May 23, 2022
Neutral

+ A Lot of Time Ingame
+/- No Interactions
+/- Unsure of Rule Knowledge

- Underage [You must be at least 15 years old, or 14 with Super Admin permission.]

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @zendrra

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You do not make the age Requirement for staff (15). when you turn 14 you can ask a Superadmin if you can apply for staff

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.