[USA] "Monarchs" Ethics Committee Assistant App

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Nexus"

Feb 1, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:499733972
Discord name: nexusgames
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 6 months since I first joined1708036227784.png
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: Copenhagen time
Character name(s): SCP-RP: Peter "Monarch" Redwood. John "Nexus" Smith. CI: "Bob "Nexus" Smith.
Civilian name: JJ "Nexus"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: I sure do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​
Holding:
Held:
AMTF Nu-7 MAJ
Special Agent
Overseer assistant
SCP-096
CI-A
MTF E-11 Spc
CI-B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1708036163589.png
-​
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
As I have prior experience at CL4, I believe that I am well-suited for the role of Ethics Assistant. Additionally, I possess extensive knowledge of the Code of Ethics (COE), Code of Conduct (COC), and Legal Codex. I am always eager to expand my knowledge and enjoy learning in general.​
-​
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
In roleplay, upholding ethical standards, professionalism, and integrity is crucial. Ethics assistants are expected to maintain high moral standards and serve as role models for the foundation's future personnel.​
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Before the Foundation
After the foundation
James Mercia was born in Denmark in 1982. He was always interested in helping people with whatever they needed. In pursuit of his passion, he joined the Danish Royal Navy and flew the F-14 "Fighting Falcon". James excelled in his role until he encountered a bird strike in 2004, which forced him to crash land. The accident resulted in permanent damage to his left arm and leg, and he had to retire from the Navy.​
In 2006, James went missing and all public and private files related to him disappeared, causing him to be completely erased from records. However, James had joined the SCP Foundation that same year, and was given the code name "Monarch". Later, he also joined the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), where he thrived and was able to help people in need. Where he was later picked for Ethics Committee Assistant​

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: Monarch's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Status
Not open for further replies.