Not open for further replies.

MonsterGaming

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jul 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): xXMonsterXx4400
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4 days 11 hours and 16 minutes.
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: ACST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Loco "Diseased" Louis, N/A
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Loco Louis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:701584448
Discord ID (name#0000): SivaDensityCRITICAL#9096
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, i have not Made any other applications yet as of yet.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: kick for afk and an ERP [A] warn
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Depends, i have school throughout the week, but after school i normally play for about 5-6 hours. On the weekends i have work so i won't be able to play for very long either, but for holidays i can play every day. Depending if i have anything planned or not.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a Moderator to help with the community as well as the Roleplay to make a good experience for players that want to do serious roleplay. I would love to improve the quality of Roleplay by making sure there is enough staff to to take care of any Concerns.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can help with the Downtime on the server, i am always on around during that time. I don't think i am different to other applicants because we are all trying to keep the server as its intended to be. One way to do this is to have a team of staff full of very great people, and i think that in addition of myself, i would be great for this community.

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
-Support

+Good Time
-/+ No Interactions
- Past Punishments
- Not a lot of detail on the application

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
+Support
+Good experiences in game
- Edit your application, add more colour and detail.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Monster Gaming,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.