[USA] Mr Bones - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodi

Aug 15, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): kodithegreat
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 01w 2d 22h 31m 22s
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 PVT Kodi ( Mr Bones )
Chaos name (include your arank): Gamma - [Æsir] “Loki”
Civilian name: Mr Bones
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50414347
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I’ve received 2 Warns and 1 False Ban - You can find the ban appeal and explanation here. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/mr-bones-ban-appeal.7023/
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I’ve spent countless hours as a staff member in multiple communities, ranging in gamemodes from TTT to DarkRP to SWRP. I’ve even co-managed two once major Australian SWRP communities and a dozen smaller DarkRP communities since 2013.

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, not only do I have a large amount of game time on SCP-RP, but I have experience in other serious RP gamemodes and games. These include SAMP, FiveM, Star Wars RP, and Half-Life 2 RP in Gmod.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2 at minimum.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I’d like to become a moderator for our server to help the community. Due to my timezone (AEST), I’m often most active when there is less staff on, and this is when I’ve seen the most amount of rules being broken. If there are staff on, they’re usually overwhelmed because of the backlog of tickets, and I would like to assist with that.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As stated above, I believe my diverse background and knowledge of both community and game issues would give me an edge over some other players. I am an incredibly resilient person and am mature enough to handle situations without losing my patience or my temper. I also think my availability would help a great deal in off hours, being able to be on when there’s less staff.

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
I have only seen how great of a player you are , have great play time active and have good knowledge sense of rules

-
do have Warnings - but from what I see in game looks like you have learn to me
- Active
- Good game sense
- +Support

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I have only seen how great of a player you are , have great play time active and have good knowledge sense of rules

-
do have Warnings - but from what I see in game looks like you have learn to me
- Active
- Good game sense
- +Support

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
- Support
-
I saw you get warned for FearRP today after infecting yourself with SCP-008. This shows a lack of understanding of our rules and as such should be updated here.
- I have heard you be minorly toxic in the past, but you may have turned over a new leaf post unban...

Kodi

Aug 15, 2022
- Support
-
I saw you get warned for FearRP today after infecting yourself with SCP-008. This shows a lack of understanding of our rules and as such should be updated here.
Hi @Epicap,

I had a different take on the situation; I did infect myself with SCP-008-2 as a Class D. I believe this was not FearRP, given my character RP leading up to this decision.

Allow me to highlight a few of the major contributing factors
  1. I had checked all other containments for SCPs to breach within HCZ.
  2. We had already breached/hacked out other SCPs within HCZ which would have killed me if MTF had not already.
  3. I was disguised as a GenSec Officer after utilising SCP-914, resulting in high humes.
  4. Ten minutes prior I had murdered an ethics member in the SS Elevator putting the site staff on high alert.
  5. I was visually seen fleeing/evading an ID Check.
  6. I not only had a small weapons cache on my person, but I also didn’t even have a GenSec ID Card.
  7. If I had tried to leave HCZ I would have been terminated. If I was lucky, I might be ethically terminated instead of torture.
  8. I was at the end of a no-sleep 48 Hour SCP-RP Grind/Gaming Session.
    B3roizN.png
Here is a clip for reference

--

- I have heard you be minorly toxic in the past, but you may have turned over a new leaf post unban...
I’m sorry you feel that way; I don’t know what/when you are referring to.

Demeter

Sep 26, 2022
+Support
Active player with good game knowledge. Mature and level headed person and interects with the community positively and respectfully.

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England

+/-Neutral

- I've only had two small encounters with you but both of those encounters turned out to be negative, I believe you are slightly too sensitive which can lead to you making emotionally-driven decisions as well as biased decisions which in my opinion are not suitable for staff. Though as I have mentioned I have only had two interactions with you and I believe giving a -Support verdict would be invalid and unjust. Good luck!

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
+/- Support
+ Active
+ Prior Experience

-/+ Has some warnings

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Mr. Bones,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, due to your troubled past, I do not think you are ready quite yet for staff responsibility

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.