[USA] Mr. Dalton's IA Deputy Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Game Master
Game Master
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:421930267
Discord name: JustCallMeHunter#9793
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 53 days of playtime, joined last year around this time.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Mr. Dalton "The Enforcer"
Civilian name: Zach Galliston
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: - Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently Holding -
IA Ambassador, Ethics Assistant Previous roles - IA Director, Ethics Member, Ethics Director (Now Chairman)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- 1 FearRP/1 Fail RP, when I was fresh in the server and not knowing or getting used to the server again.
RP
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
-
I'm applying for Deputy Director of Internal Affairs to assist IA Director Barry in the many responsibilities the job entitles. I want to help change the department like I did before during my time as IA director! I have trained countless agents in the department to be productive IA agents and handled several cases on complex situations in IA that require a person with vast knowledge of the CoE and CoE to solve. I believe that I'm the person to pick for the deputy position due to make long history within the department as well as my active presence within the department. I want to become a Deputy Director so I can work with Barry on the many large-scale changes he does throughout the site, I want to learn more from him and take part in these changes/discussions.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
-
A few of the reasons why I'm suitable for the position are as followed...
1 - I'm a highly dedicated officer of the CoE, CoC, and the legal codex. I have arrested people from every department that has committed infractions.
2 - I'm very active in the Ambassador role, I average around 8+ hours a day, if I'm ever in another role I'm still actively helping IA in some way
3 - I'm one of the top people for training new IA agents into the position, as shown in the Ambassador hub
4 - I always request to take on investigations and be the mentor of the new IA ambassadors, I have done several Ambassador training as ordered by Department Director Barry
5 - During my previous time in the department, around 9 months ago I started off as Director of Internal Affairs, I redrew all of the formats for arresting and investigations which allowed more agents to be inspired to put some creativity into their reports.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
-
As one of the directors of the Internal Affairs department there are many responsibilities, for example, the director oversees its ambassadors and agents and what they are doing at all times, to ensure that the department's staff are following protocols given to them on the board in spawn, to assign and oversee investigations, to make documents about the department and give lectures informing the staff of any new changes or common problems, and to report to the ethics committee on ethical issues and give insight on any issues brought up to the committee. Directors also oversee the creation or editing of divisions/subdepartments within IA.
LORE
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Part One "The Entrance" -

Dalton Bruno was in the Adirondacks (A large mountain/forest range in Upstate New York), and while on an expedition in the local forest, he located an SCP, SCP-4441-1. The SCP was to be contained fast due to possible mental effects, this caused a large portion of the containment force to be subdued. Dalton managed to capture the SCP with a trap he constructed in the SCP's habitat which impressed MTF E-11 and this event marked the beginning of Dalton's work within the foundation. As a worker in the foundation, Dalton has seen many unethical acts that have been done upon class d's and other foundation members that needed to be dealt with, Dalton vowed justice upon those who didn't follow ethical procedures and will bring down corruption.

Part Two "Making Change" -
Dalton Bruno took upon the name "The Enforcer" as a way to symbolize the changes he has made to the Department of Internal Affairs and to show his determination for finding the criminals in the facility that have done Ethics violations. After "The Enforcer" took office as the Department Director he had many added responsibilities such as keeping his staff in line, reporting to ███ ██ ███████, the Ethics Committee, and working with all department heads to work on department policy and ensuring that the departments were educated upon those matters. The Ethics violations that GENSEC and the Department Of Research have been committing have not been going unseen and the violators have been served for their crimes, and measures have been put in place to prevent those situations from happening again. "The Enforcer" wishes to have a greater say in what happens on our great site and he plans on making that change in the Ethics Committee.

Part Three "The Comeback" -
Mr. Dalton has come back from his vacation and has seen some things that have gone south in the facility, it's time for him to come back and take another look at what to change in hopes to return back to greatness in the facility. It's currently unknown of the end goals of Mr. Dalton but if an opportunity arises for another higher calling, he might not decline the offer.

• Love
Reactions: Chad

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
+support
He may be in the running with me but this dude is great. Love the work he does and his dedication is unmatched

Reactions: Dalton

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Does some very good work on the server, he has plenty of previous experience and is actually just a good guy to talk to, I’m sure he will do well as IA Deputy Director if given the chance

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Support
Ever since I met Dalton he has always been a great leader and someone very knowledgeable of the DIA. I always hear Dalton laughing and enjoying playing as the role of ambassador. I think Dalton would be a great fit for the position of Director considering his extensive experience within the DIA and Ethics Committee. Additionally, Dalton is a great person all around and someone I’d like to call my friend. Good luck to you Dalton :)

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Dalton!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Internal Affairs Director!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Accepted!

After Committee Vote.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.