- STEAM_0:1:485156491
Discord ID (name#0000):
- (Discord) Gauge8888 (SCP-RP Server) Captain Mr. Fern
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes! And I use it 100% of the time.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my only other application, and it is for captain. - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-mr-ferns-captain-application.21520/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Warnings - Naming Convention (Friday, January 5th) Pac Abuse (Wednesday, Jan 17th), No kicks, No bans.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- While I haven't been gmod staff before, I bring a load of experience from being staff in Rust, Minecraft, and multiple discord servers. My background includes managing communities, resolving issues, and ensureing everything stays functional. I feel as I can use these skills in the gmod server and make the server a better place as a whole.,
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have alot of experience on multiple platforms, including minecraft, roblox, and a previous gmod server, with hundreds of hours spent on each.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Weekdays: 3-6 hours. Weekends: 3-10 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I am applying for the mod position on the server because I am extremely passionate about the community and its well being. Having spent alot of time on the server, I have developed a strong attachment to it, its people, and a drive to provide positively. To me, I see an chance to step up and help keep order, uphold the rules, and make sure that everyone has an enjoyable and amazing experience.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I can contribute notably to the server in multiple different ways,. First, I believe I am extreamly familiar with the server's rules and mechanics, Which allows me to effectively enforce guidelines efficiently. Also, my constant appearance on the server means that I can engage with the community, and provide help whenever needed. What sets me apart from other applicants is my drive to the servers well being and my approach to problem solving. I don't see this role as just a title that you wear around. I see it as an chance to make impact and grow the overall of the gaming experience of the server.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi @Mr. Fern,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.