.+*Squid*+.#1027

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
11-12 months

In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
EST

Character name(s):
"Mr. Wonder" (F) The "Wondering" Wako (CI).

Civilian name:
"Mr. Wonder" Over Yonder

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-
MTF E-11 CPL (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Warn RDM[A] (I was a D-class and another D-class took the phone from me) - I Understand it was
immature of me to do something like this it was a learning experience not to do something like it again
or anything else of this nature.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I'm applying for the position of Executive Researcher because I want to improve the research team and assist fellow researchers in their personal studies, such as helping junior researchers conduct their research and help them further understand
the goals, purpose, and opportunities that come along with progressing and participating on the research team so they can have an overall more enjoyable experience. I also want to push for researchers to conduct more meaningful and ethical tests instead
of quick and lazy goals. I've seen too many scientists place Class D personnel into a containment chamber without any sort of instruction or meaning, just so they can get the XP for the test, then move on to the next test just to repeat the same thing in an
altered way or on a different SCP. I want to encourage a new approach to this and have scientists do ethical and conclusive tests with their Class D.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe I am qualified for the role of Executive Researcher because I have spent a very good amount of time spent on research, While this is not being my highest level, I have spent plenty of time there and know what makes a good study versus a lazy one. With this knowledge, I have the opportunity to assist my fellow researcher. I understand the procedures that are needed to conduct ethical tests and trust myself to have the capabilities to pass this on to Researchers.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I can't be certain because of my immense time spent on research, but I believe it to be somewhere between 3 and 5 Excellent documents. Now, what makes an excellent document? I believe having correct punctuation and spelling is a must, as being professional throughout the whole document, but sometimes it isn't all you need to obtain an excellent document; Simply adding images or a good description of the SCP may suffice and be the difference between a good document and an excellent one.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- To be professional when dealing with difficult situations, such as researchers.
chaotic, helping Researchers with their tests and any questions they have about the research field.
signing documents for research personnel upon request.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher's character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- "Mr. Wonder is a senior researcher at the SCP Foundation, a secretive organization dedicated to containing and studying anomalous entities,
objects, and phenomena that threaten the normalcy of humanity. He has been with the Foundation for over 15 years and has a reputation for
being one of the most knowledgeable and experienced researchers in the organization.
"Mr. Wonder" specializes in the study of SCP-173, a humanoid sculpture that moves when not in direct line of sight. He has written numerous
papers on the entity's properties and behavior, and is considered one of the leading experts on SCP-173.
"Mr. Wonder" is known for his calm and methodical approach to his work. He is always willing to take on new challenges and is not afraid to
put himself in dangerous situations in order to gather data and information. Despite his dedication to her work, "Mr. Wonder" has a strong sense of morality and is always looking for ways to minimize the harm caused by the anomalous entities in the Foundation's custody. He has been instrumental in the development of new containment procedures and protocols that are more humane and ethical. "Mr. Wonder" is highly respected by his colleagues and is often called upon to consult on difficult cases. He has a reputation for being a brilliant problem-solver and is often able to come up with innovative solutions to contain and study anomalous entities in the Foundation's custody. Despite his long career at the Foundation, "Mr. Wonder" is always looking for new ways to improve and expand his knowledge. He continues to study and research the anomalous entities in the Foundation's custody, always striving to understand and control them better.

Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message: Directorate of Site-56 Research

==========================================================================================================

LE82H2w.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Wonder!

I would first like to thank you for expressing interest into, and taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-56 Research Department. This effort is much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been moved to pending status.

Your time as a Senior Researcher has been recognized, due to this I would like to interview you regarding your application for Executive Researcher.

You will be contacted.

For questions, please contact myself over email. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time if this application is denied.

=========================================================================================================​

Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message: Directorate of Site-56 Research

LE82H2w.png

Greetings, Mr. Wonder!

I would first like to thank you for expressing interest into, and taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-56 Research Department. This effort is much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been accepted.

Your time as a Senior Researcher has been recognized, please contact my email to receive your training, you may contact your local RAISA Officer (server staff) to receive your credentials. (whitelist)

For further questions, please contact myself over email. (asomeJFK#7561)

=========================================================================================================​

Status
Not open for further replies.