Nu-7 CPT - Holding

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

one for mic spam because I was playing squeaking noises as 2295
Another one for mic spam for saying hello to CI constantly
One for fail rp not sure why though
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I have had experience in many various areas around the site.
Know the legal codex very well which includes the CoE and CoC so I have had lots of experience in that area.
I spend a lot of time in the server at least 2 hours on weekdays and around 4-7 hours on weekends (often more though)
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Enforce the orders of the O5 Council around the site.
Enforce the Code of Conduct
Authorize certain things such as a sweep of d block or AA when no site administration is present.
Work with A1 on certain things.
Observe various areas around the site and report.
Carry out investigations that the council assigns.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Nad began their journey as a cadet. Working in the area of d block and seeing the chaos of it all he wanted to change that. The unethical behavior had to stop so that's when he worked his way into Internal Affairs. Nad was able to enforce the legal codex around the site and help make it better for all personnel. Not to long after Nad was given an offer to join the DEA. He gladly accepted and begun work with the surface operations and the DEA. After working with the DEA for a long time he had worked his way up to Special agent. Nad really enjoyed his time as a special agent and was able to serve the foundation in protecting from external threats. But as time went on Nad missed the inner site. So that's when he had the brilliant idea to go back to IA. So that's what he did he worked hard in IA and quickly became an ambassador. Nad was back to making the site a better place. Nad has always been fascinated by the mysteries of the O5 council. Ever since he first learned about it he wanted to know more. Now he is getting the chance to work closely with the council and continue making the site a better place.

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
+Support

- SR CL4 experience
- Knows his stuff
-Great guy and CPT

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Although your activity could use a slight improving - may be wrong due to timezone difference. You are a competent CO within Nu-7, and overall you are worthy of a CL.4 position.

Working alongside you has always been great brother. I have witnessed your journey, performance and your attributes in Nu-7. Safe to say, I am very confident with you being an Overseer's Assistant.

You have my full support, Nad.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Nads

Greetings, due to prior issues, we have decided you need some more time on site to see if you have changed from these prior ways. I suggest giving yourself some more time before attempting to re-apply as well as ensuring your presence on the site is a positive one.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-4.

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.