-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
one for mic spam because I was playing squeaking noises as 2295
Another one for mic spam for talking through a gag
One for fail rp not sure why though
These were all about a year ago
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

- I have had experience in many various areas around the site.
- I am a very calm and compliant person
- Know the legal codex very well which includes the CoE and CoC so I have had lots of experience in that area as ambassador.
- I have had lots of experience writing documents as I used to spend lots of time as a researcher, also writing reports as an ambassador, along with writing intel documents for nu7
- Lots of CL4 experience
- I spend a lot of time in the server at least 2 hours on weekdays and around 4-7 hours on weekends (often more though)
- I am willing to learn, better myself, and put in the work for this position.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

- Enforce the orders of the O5 Council around the site.
- Enforce the Code of Conduct
- Authorize AA when no SA is present
- Authorize KOS past airlock
- Authorize a sweep of d block
- Work with A1 to complete certain tasks.
- Can give d class work permits
- Observe various areas around the site and report.
- Interview various departments
- Carry out investigations that the council assigns.
- Remain as a mature and professional representative for the O5 Council

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Nad T. began their journey as a cadet. Working in the area of d block and seeing the chaos of it all he wanted to change that. The unethical behavior had to stop so that's when he worked his way into Internal Affairs. Nad was able to enforce the legal codex around the site and help make it better for all personnel. Not to long after Nad was given an offer to join the DEA. He gladly accepted and begun work with the surface operations and the DEA. After working with the DEA for a long time he had worked his way up to Special agent. Nad really enjoyed his time as a special agent and was able to serve the foundation in protecting from external threats. But as time went on Nad missed the inner site working with the wonderful personnel. So that's when he had the brilliant idea to go back to IA. So that's what he did he worked hard in IA and quickly became an ambassador. Nad was back to making the site a better place. Nad has always been fascinated by the mysteries of the O5 council. Ever since he first learned about it he wanted to know and learn more. Now he is getting the chance to work closely with the council and continue making the site a better place.

Jun 4, 2023
logo.png

RECEIVING MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICE OF INSPECTOR ROOSEVELT

OPENING NOW...
Hello @Phantom49,

We thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Site Inspectorate. After a lengthy evaluation, we've determined that you are currently unfit for this position. As such, your application has been marked as DENIED. Reach out to my secretary (@_.shark._) if you have further inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.