[USA] "Nexus One" Chief of Security Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:697741598
Discord name: jonnyboyisme#3110
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on CG SCP for many months now. I have tried my hand in many of the jobs available and interacted with many of the consistent players. Overall, I have alot of experience on CG SCP.
experience. [Server Age: 300+ Hours]
In what country are you located?: *USA*
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Nexus One"
Civilian name: Todd Jakiff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI Operative
- MTF E-11 SPC
- Sr. Captain GENSEC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
  • The reason as to why I am applying to Chief of security is because I feel that I can help improve the department even further if I am in more contact with site administration and other department leads. I have already done this and if I were to become the new Chief of Security, I would be able to focus more on the development aspect instead of the overseeing/frontline management side that the Captain position holds. Yes the Captain position is good for development but I usually am too busy dealing with D-block and admin sits which keeps me from improving GENSEC. Becoming a Chief would be a great way to change that and improve security.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
  • I believe that for me, my qualities of great leadership skills, quick thinking, and unorthodox methods/tactics have helped me become a very experienced and highly qualified individual for this position. The other day, I ran a sweep in which many D-class were heavily armed and during this sweep, I pulled GENSEC out to make the D-class think that it was over. After about 2 minutes of prep and calling the code 2 off, I had GENSEC assigned to sprint out and finish the sweep as we knew that the D-class hid the cards and weapons ultimately leading to a very successful sweep. With quick thinking, there was a mass breach, and I gathered a few RRT to grab D-class and split up to drag out 106 as he was camping which ultimately led to a successful containment after its excessively long breach. I have assisted in many departmental development aspects too. The instatement of the sub-divisions is one of them. Under Robin’s leadership at the beginning of AXO and being a member of RXT under “Darksky”, I have been closely tied in the creation of the successful subdivisions. At this moment I also am holding the Sr. Captain position and the AXO Head Of Program [HOP] Position too. This shows my leadership abilities as these have been due to hard work and consistency. Overall, the suitability of myself is, as I state, “Highly qualified”.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
  • The responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP are as follows. First, being a Chief, one must work closely with the other department chiefs for development of the site and select the future Captains who shall take leadership for GENSEC and to observe their operations. Second, one must lead skillfully. Being in this senior CL4 position means that many newcomers look up to this position. Holding it means that you must show skill and sculpt the department in a way that best fits and improves the SCP-RP entirely. This includes working with MTF and their goals of security, working with research in their push for new security measures, and working with site administration to work and solve problems from the inside out. GENSEC is General Security and for that, the Chief must work on and improve the General Security of SCP-RP within newcomers, interactions with other departments, and the Captains of the department.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I joined the site relatively young as I had witnessed a SCP breach when I was a young officer. I was just a civilian at the time and I helped aid the special forces who arrived to contain the SCP by applying medical aid when their medic was taken down in combat. I did not know any of them nor did I understand their cause until one night, I was driving home until I was stopped by a small roadblock where I recall some men opening my door and spraying me with something. I then woke up in a strange room with a man in a suit and a heavily armed man guarding the door. I was asked one question which was, "What did you see?". I abruptly paused and said, "I saw people who needed help so I helped them." I feel that this was the moment where I saved my life as I kept quiet while also revealing my intentions. The man asked me if I knew why I was there. Answering this question felt dangerous because I did have an idea why but I ultimately just said, "I... I don't know.". I asked the man what was going to happen to me, and he gave me three options. Option 1, I would be given drugs and forget everything that has happened within the time of the sighting. The second option was to blindly join them in their mission. The last option was termination. He said that I have 10 minutes to decide.
As a person who had no family, friends, money, and a job as an officer, I was troubled as I really did not agree with the system I worked for. It felt like I was punishing people for their attempts to get out of their rut in life. In that time, I weighed the options and decided to leave everything behind and start anew. Once I made my decision, I was sedated and woke up in a new area. it looked like a medical center and to that, I had begun my journey.

I was placed in a class and began being taught medical aid and was on track to become a doctor, but I craved the field experience. I craved to lead and protect. I wanted to take care of precautionary matters in which I enrolled in the security force. I started as a cadet. I learned my way through while making friends. I outperformed my counterparts which led to me climbing the ranks rather quickly. After a short time, I became an Officer where I ran special operations. I had to end many D-class lives which I soon came to realize was just a price to protect the foundation and overall to protect the world. I then became a Sgt. and obtained both my RRT license and my Heavy Weapons License to become RRT Sgt. I worked hard and for countless hours in many firefights against CI, and heavily armed D-class. I have captured many civilians who have wished to bring down the foundation.
At this point, I have spent more years on this earth being underground. My life is in the foundation and for the foundation. I am now a Senior Security Captain leading the site with an iron fist. Sculpting security into a force to be reckoned with. At this point, I am now the Head Of Program for the AXO subdivision in which I lead members of security into the head ranks of security to ultimately lead the site and facility with true skill, talent and expertise. My old life is gone and my name, REDACTED , is dead. I am “Nexus One”. The foundation has become my life and I will serve to secure, contain, and protect.
12/19/▉▉▉▉

Reactions: Joe "Enoch"

Joe "Enoch"

Jul 25, 2022
Large +Support
Great captain
does very good work in gensec
Has helped lead AXO to be what it is today
Has lots of experience as a captain
Helps new cadets and captain's fit into there roles

General_Bawls

May 14, 2022

+Support

-El Capitán
-AXO Godfather
-Qualified for position
-Very Active
-Has helped many newcomers in Gensec

J P Bingus

Dec 2, 2022
+GIGANTIC SUPPORT
-Amazing Captain
-Serious and fun to play with
-Great program head for AXO

Even though I am going for the same position, I would rest assured knowing that our department is in the hands of Nexus.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
+ Support

+/ Excellent Application; Good Lore.
+/ No Warnings
+/ Experience in Non-Administrative roles outside GENSEC

-/+ Only experience in Administrative GENSEC work.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Nexus One
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

We believe that you have the qualities, traits and experience required of a Dpt. Director. Please contact -2 or █-3 at your earliest convenience to get started. Congratulations.​

Status
Not open for further replies.