[USA] Nexus One Site Advisor application (Security)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:697741598
Discord name:jonnyboyisme#3110
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 420 hours (Not a joke)
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Nexus One
Civilian name: Todd Jackiff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
MTF Nu-7 SPC (Held), E-11 SPC (Held), CI-A (Held), Security Captain (Holding), Security Chief (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-
This position would work much better for my schedule and overall and I feel that I am ready to branch out and help develop other departments into the best they can be.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-
I feel that my experience with leadership is excellent. Over the time that I have been on CG SCP, I have climbed the ranks of security which is a very hard branch to develop. When I became Captain, I led the AXO subdivision, worked closely with the restructure of RRT, and learned under my chiefs as to what I need to do in order to excel. After this, I became the Chief of security and implemented lectures, mass drills, captains - officers being held accountable, and helped developed work between IA, Combat medics, and GENSEC. I feel that I can work even closer with these groups if I were to climb up to SA as I would not be busy dealing with all the mini problems of security and others but instead I'd be able to focus on development which would hopefully improve the whole experience for everyone.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-
The responsibilities of being a Site Advisor are the following
1. SA's can Authorize AA, Mass Terms, and Cross tests involving a Euclid class SCP with a Keter class SCP
2. They can authorize AA if GOI's have armored vehicles or 2 or more Euclid or Keter class SCPs are breached.
3. SA oversee the development of the MTF units and departments in the foundation. SA's ensure that all of them are running smoothly and efficiently.
4. SA can approve tests involving human matter

5. SA's do department reports and use those to discuss how to improve the department in question.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
<<<-Server Loading->>>
.. <!Password Imput Needed!>

.>*^&@#$_!(@*$ Fatal Error Reset System ()*&(*!$&@&*
&Q(*$&*@(&@#($](74

091q27803498

Its Dark... I'm scared... Where am I !?
-Silence persists-
... am I dead?

<<<-Server Reset Completed->>
-Please input password:
Memories loading. Please wait

-------------------------------------
<<< OH GOD! WHAT HAPPENED WHERE AM I
Don't worry about that we have some questions for you...
WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING
You will remember soon just answer some que#&*^($!. . . . . >>>

<Timestamp : 2/17/▆▆▆▆>
<<<
You all are now cadets. Congratulations everyone. This is a moment for you all to remember.
*Crowd Celebrates*>>>

<Timestamp : 6/03/▆▆▆▆>
<<< FIGHT IT OFF!! HOLD THE SECTOR!
~~Radio: WE HAVE MASS CASUALTIES AROUND SITE! WE NEED REINFORC... *Gunshots and silence*...>>>

<Timestamp : 11/26/▆▆▆▆>
<<<
It is with great honor that I am to announce "Nexus One" as your new Security Captain! for site 56.>>>

<Timestamp : 1/11/▆▆▆▆>
<<< Wake up Nexus... They captured you. The foundation are on there way you just need to fight it.>>>
<<< After careful consideration, we are going to appoint you as the new Chief of security. This document you have been given must be read in the complete privacy. Do not fail us >>>>@12..>>>>!@#@@!>>@!#>@!>>#@>>>>>>!>>!>1000100111010100101011...
<<< Nexus, this is the Foundation. We have hacked into the terminal. You need to wake up...>
<<< WAKE UP>>>

<<<Critical failure... System restart... >>>

<Signal Lost . . . >

Last edited:

GMAN0289

Dec 1, 2022
Massive +Support
This guy is a fantastic Chief and would make an even better Site Advisor. He is very good with the paperwork side of GENSEC and getting this job would only enhance his ability to help GENSEC.

'Mace'
-Alef 6 MAJ

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:697741598
Discord name:jonnyboyisme#3110
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 420 hours (Not a joke)
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Nexus One
Civilian name: Todd Jackiff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
MTF Nu-7 SPC (Held), E-11 SPC (Held), CI-A (Held), Security Captain (Holding), Security Chief (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-
This position would work much better for my schedule and overall and I feel that I am ready to branch out and help develop other departments into the best they can be.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-
I feel that my experience with leadership is excellent. Over the time that I have been on CG SCP, I have climbed the ranks of security which is a very hard branch to develop. When I became Captain, I led the AXO subdivision, worked closely with the restructure of RRT, and learned under my chiefs as to what I need to do in order to excel. After this, I became the Chief of security and implemented lectures, mass drills, captains - officers being held accountable, and helped developed work between IA, Combat medics, and GENSEC. I feel that I can work even closer with these groups if I were to climb up to SA as I would not be busy dealing with all the mini problems of security and others but instead I'd be able to focus on development which would hopefully improve the whole experience for everyone.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-
The responsibilities of being a Site Advisor are the following
1. SA's can Authorize AA, Mass Terms, and Crosstests involving a Euclid class SCP with a Keter class SCP
2. They can authorize AA if GOI's have armored vehicles or 2 or more euclid or keter class SCPs are breached.
3. SA oversee the development of the MTF units and departments in thefoundation. SA's ensure that all of them are running smoothly and effieciently.
4. SA can approve tests invling human matter
5. SA's do department reports and use those to discuss how to improve the department in question.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
<<<-Server Loading->>>
.. <!Password Imput Needed!>

.>*^&@#$_!(@*$ Fatal Error Reset System ()*&(*!$&@&*
&Q(*$&*@(&@#($](74

091q27803498

Its Dark... I'm scared... Where am I !?
-Silence persists-
... am I dead?

<<<-Server Reset Completed->>
-Please input password:
Memories loading. Please wait

-------------------------------------
<<< OH GOD! WHAT HAPPENED WHERE AM I
Don't worry about that we have some questions for you...
WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING
You will remember soon just answer some que#&*^($!. . . . . >>>

<Timestamp : 2/17/▆▆▆▆>
<<<
You all are now cadets. Congratulations everyone. This is a moment for you all to remember.
*Crowd Celebrates*>>>

<Timestamp : 6/03/▆▆▆▆>
<<< FIGHT IT OFF!! HOLD THE SECTOR!
~~Radio: WE HAVE MASS CASUALTIES AROUND SITE! WE NEED REINFORC... *Gunshots and silence*...>>>

<Timestamp : 11/26/▆▆▆▆>
<<<
It is with great honor that I am to announce "Nexus One" as your new Security Captain! for site 56.>>>

<Timestamp : 1/11/▆▆▆▆>
<<< Wake up Nexus... They captured you. The foundation are on there way you just need to fight it.>>>
<<< After careful consideration, we are going to appoint you as the new Chief of security. This document you have been given must be read in the complete privacy. Do not fail us >>>>@12..>>>>!@#@@!>>@!#>@!>>#@>>>>>>!>>!>1000100111010100101011...
<<< Nexus, this is the Foundation. We have hacked into the terminal. You need to wake up...>
<<< WAKE UP>>>

<<<Critical failure... System restart... >>>

<Signal Lost . . . >
Noooooo I like you as department chief though...

Big +Support nevertheless
+CL4 experience
+Very cool person
+Knows every important document
+Knows a lot in general

-Gensec's gonna die if he leaves

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
+Support

+ Active
+ CL-4 Experience
+ Excellent Application
+ More than fit for the position

~ Personal Interaction
- No mention of Site Administration's duties involving the day-to-day operations. It's important to know your role in ensuring that Site operations are always running smooth and productive.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Mature and Professional
+Was an amazing chief of security
+Very responsible and takes initiative

Asp

May 17, 2022
+Support
-Great Chief of Security
-Has Great Dedication
-Is Mature

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Nexus One
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

After much deliberation, we have decided to deny this application. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.