[USA] O5-3 "The Shadow"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:421930267
Discord name: JustCallMeHunter#9793
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Joined over 1 year ago with 63 days of playtime.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Dalton
Civilian name: Zach Galliston
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: - Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently Holding -
IA Director, Ethics Assistant Previous roles - IA Ambassador, Ethics Member, Ethics Director (Now Chairman)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
1 FearRP/1 Fail RP, when I was fresh in the server and not knowing or getting used to the server again.
RP
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- O5-3, I want to use the vast amount of skills that I've gained through my time in this foundation. I have worked intensely in internal affairs and have halted countless amounts of crime within our foundation. I was to use my leadership skills to help improve the O5 council and the departments that they will oversee. Personally, I believe that this foundation is in a downward spiral, and having somebody whos dedicated and crazy active will be the solution we need to see within the coming weeks.
I have spent the majority of my time on site enforcing the rules listed in the Code of Ethics, the Code of Conduct, and the Legal Codex, I know the violations people are committing and I can provide a much-needed perspective into the council to solve these issues. I have always felt the need to change what's wrong as shown in my previous roles on the server, if I can't fix something I let the people above me know of the problems, and if I see a consistent problem that I believe I can provide solutions too, I apply for higher positions, and now we're here.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
-
I'm the best candidate for this position because of my drive for a solution, I see a problem, I analyze it, consult with the experts if need be, and I deliver a verdict to get the job done. I can lead large groups of people as shown in my work in Internal Affairs alone and in the past as the Ethics Chairman (Was Director at the time) hiring a new Director of Medicine and helping them revive the department, leading multiple operations with O1, and giving out directives to all of my Ethics Members in my committee.
The environment I like to grow with the people around me is one in which everyone gets to voice their opinions and feel comfortable doing so, there are times when things need to be done that may seem unfair or unethical to others but the success and security of our foundation must be preserved and this needs to be done at all costs. Back when I was an Ethics member, I lacked in building strong relationships with a few departments like E-11 and Site Administration but now that I'm back on the server I've been starting to work on getting to know and developing professional relationships with everyone that's leading departments and combative units which can also be very useful to myself if I get accepted into this position, it wouldn't be healthy for the foundation if you accepted a person that doesn't work well with the Cl4's and below.
I would also like to point out that I have broken the VTime counter in-game to be at 1 week and 6 days for the month, I have attached my Vtime screenshot to this application, I can be on every day for a minimum of 5 hours, please note that I do upkeep a lot more time than what I just listed and with the summer time coming, it's gonna show vast improvement. I also rarely go on LOA'S/ROA'S which can be considered a plus for the council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-
The O5 council has several responsibilities in RP which will be listed below
1 - Calling code blacks when the site gets overran by SCP's and containment is impossible
2 - Giving orders to A1 and utilizing them to combat GOI's, investigate CoC violations, and many other orders
3 - Give out orders to Overseer assistants which can include speaking with Department leaders or giving them orders to deal with site-wide issues
4 - Make edits to the CoC when needed
5 - Approve research tests that may seem unethical :)

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-
I will first list the applications below
1 - Overseer Assistants
2 - Site Director
3 - DEA Directors
4 - O5 council members (I would assume O5 members vote and then -1 will deny the app)
5 - They also deal with A1 Com position and do structure rework if needed
Now the other responsibilities, they are to inspect documents and other department policies to ensure that they are following site rules and to make sure nothing shady is going on.

LORE
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Part One "The Entrance" -

Dalton Bruno was in the Adirondacks (A large mountain/forest range in Upstate New York), and while on an expedition in the local forest, he located an SCP, SCP-4441-1. The SCP was to be contained fast due to possible mental effects, this caused a large portion of the containment force to be subdued. Dalton managed to capture the SCP with a trap he constructed in the SCP's habitat which impressed MTF E-11 and this event marked the beginning of Dalton's work within the foundation. As a worker in the foundation, Dalton has seen many unethical acts that have been done upon class d's and other foundation members that needed to be dealt with, Dalton vowed justice upon those who didn't follow ethical procedures and will bring down corruption.

Part Two "Making Change" -
Dalton Bruno took upon the name "The Enforcer" as a way to symbolize the changes he has made to the Department of Internal Affairs and to show his determination for finding the criminals in the facility that have done Ethics violations. After "The Enforcer" took office as the Department Director he had many added responsibilities such as keeping his staff in line, reporting to ███ ██ ███████, the Ethics Committee, and working with all department heads to work on department policy and ensuring that the departments were educated upon those matters. The Ethics violations that GENSEC and the Department Of Research have been committing have not been going unseen and the violators have been served for their crimes, and measures have been put in place to prevent those situations from happening again. "The Enforcer" wishes to have a greater say in what happens on our great site and he plans on making that change in the Ethics Committee.

Part Three "The Comeback" -
Mr. Dalton has come back from his vacation and has seen some things that have gone south in the facility, it's time for him to come back and take another look at what to change in hopes to return back to greatness in the facility. It's currently unknown of the end goals of Mr. Dalton but if an opportunity arises for another higher calling, he might not decline the offer.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-20 223851.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-20 223851.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 13

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Dalton not only has extensive experience within both CL4 and CL5 positions, but also has a serious passion for the community and server as a whole, I am sure if he receives this position he will do wonderful things, good luck dalton.

Reactions: Dalton

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Bro has past CL4 and CL5 experiences and still remains in a CL4 area. I believe Dalton is ready for a step up in a new position and I hope your O5 application gets favored and voted by the Council. I wish you luck and hope that you get the position.

Best Hopes,

“Akavir.”

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

+Major Support

A great friend and a massive asset, Dalton, has proven himself capable of holding both Sr. CL4 and CL5 positions with ease. Additionally, Dalton does a great job as one of the current IA Dpt. Directors and I have learned a lot from him as an IA ambassador. If you want someone who is a good leader, works well with others and has CL5 experience, look no further than Dalton Bruno.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
+support
We have come here today to pray unto Dalton Bruno. May he ever live in the light and may he get this position. Amen.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Dalton"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time as we are full.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.