{USA} O5-4 "The Fool" Application Arcana 1/78

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fool

Oct 18, 2023
No one person should apply with no resistance, every application needs resistance the more negatives I get the stronger of a Fool i become

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:240476062

Discord name:

OldSport__

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

A while

In what country are you located?:

USA

Time zone:

HTC 10

Character name(s): Foundation[ "Fool"] CI [Viridiana Escribar]

Civilian name: "Ten Piedad"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-Holding: 096, 22415, nu7 CSG, CI Gamma,

-Held: Consultant, Site Advisor, UNGOC SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- no

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am Applying for O5-13 Tie breaker role but since there is only 4 slots I have to go for O5-4 It is a sad moment. I have spent almost 0 amount of time nurturing anything in the recent months. After having no cl4 role in 8 months but the knowledge of a senior cl4 role, I think that I could be the running of the server. I Choose the name The Fool because I find it super funny, and that means Its goanna be super based. I am so tired I have very little hope that I will actually get into the site command but if I did it would be pretty cool.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

- After not working alongside the overseers for so long, I have come to have a strong understanding of their operations, duties, and what they are tasked with. I have an small understanding of how O5 is supposed to act and professionally carry itself. Through my somewhat activity, dedication, and efficiency I have built my regiment to be a strong, solid unit comprised of the best the foundation has to offer. I believe that I can use this same skillset for the entire foundation as an O5 member. My knowledge of the site is highly extensive, and I care deeply about its growth.

Also, I think that I could be a great fit because i will be the lax. Extra cool

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- Providing roleplay scenarios/tasks to the whole site (to some degree)
-> Given their permissions and authority as Overseers, members of the O5 Council can easily create and direct larger roleplay scenarios that affect a multitude of people in all departments and regiments. Coming up with new ideas and putting them into practice helps the server's rp to stay fresh and keep people from getting burnt out through
- Overseeing developments within their assigned departments
-> Being assigned over certain departments (research, alpha-1) means that the O5 councils should mainly focus on giving them important roleplay decisions (though they should by no means neglect the other departments/regiments).
- Keeping the Code of Conduct up to date
-> With server content being ever changing and people finding new ways to circumvent existing rules, it is important for the Code of Conduct to be upkept to prevent such loopholes from existing in the long term.
- Implementing site-wide policies
-> Working with Site Administration and Ethics similar to how the Code of Conduct is maintainted, policies need to stay up to date in the same manner.
- Giving orders to Overseer Assistants and A-1
- Authorize certain Cross tests and 008 tests
- Call Code Blacks and Alpha Warhead Detonations

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Appointing the MTF Alpha-1 Commander
- Voting on O5 Applications
- Deciding Overseer Assistant Applications
- Deciding Director of Research Applications
- Voting on Site Director Applications

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Buried within the depths of the site 65 classified archives resides a document shrouded in whimsy and amusement, chronicling the exploits of an individual known only as "Fool."

Fool, a cool figure cloaked in mystery, ordinary anomaly. Born from the fabric of jest and trickery, Fool's origins remained a tantalizing enigma to even the most seasoned researchers. From the moment of their emergence, Fool exhibited an unparalleled talent for weaving chaos and merriment in equal measure.

As Fool destroyed more lives, their reputation as a purveyor of pranks and japes spread far and wide, earning them the moniker of the "Jester of Anomalies" among Foundation personnel. Yet, beneath the veneer of levity lay a keen intellect and an innate understanding of the intricacies of the anomalous world.

A chill entered his spine, not from the biting cold of the Nordic winter, but from the whisper that echoed from the forest to him. But Aleks drew to it, he left his home and began walking towards the forest, as he entered deeper and deeper, the feeling of dread crept closer and closer. While going deeper Aleks heard ravens, he looked up to see them fly above the trees passing him by, and when he looked back down he saw the impossible. A man appeared right in front of the boy, he was an elder man with a long grey beard and a tall, lanky figure. He carried a three-pronged spear engraved with runes and the man's right eye was missing too wwow what a cool lore.

Harold Hawks

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support

I’ve been watching your nonexistent career for the past 8 months and I can confidently say that I can’t wait to see what you’ll do for Site Command. Good luck!

( -Support )

Cozy

Jun 8, 2023
Respectfully, you are relatively unknown, not to be rude, it's just hard to see you as an appropriate candidate when most people have never seen you. Alongside this, your application displays...immature qualities and i'm not sure Overseer's should be selected off the basis that you're "lax" and "cool."

sorry gang
-support

Last edited:

Fool

Oct 18, 2023
Respectfully, you are relatively unknown, not to be rude, it's just hard to see you as an appropriate candidate when most people have never seen you. Alongside this, your application displays...immature qualities and i'm not Overseer's should be selected off the basis that you're "lax" and "cool."

sorry gang

Respectfully, you will never see me, not because I don't exist, but because I play on dead hours. In the same vein I didnt know you existed until you made a comment on my application.My application is truthful, completely uncensored. I know there is pretty much no chance, but it would be pretty cool.
Fool I recommend you get a Senior CL4 before you apply for something like O5/EC.

Look Mr Jack Anderson, perhaps. I assume you mean you want me to be holding one currently. I would but I don't really feeling the vibes of any of the departments currently. So Respectfully I will decline for now :>

1/78 represents how many times I will apply, hopefully around the 40th attempt I get enough credits that I'll be let in, or I'll be let in now.
Hi @Fool, could you provide a screenshot of your VTime in the past 30d?
Also Murphy here is my Vtime stuff you wanted to see. Its crazy the amount of time I spend :>
Screenshot 2024-03-09 215438.png

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
not trying to jump on the bandwagon and respond with a generic "who" but uhhhh
I Choose the name The Fool because I find it super funny, and that means Its goanna be super based.
this is not something someone says when they seriously want to apply for site command.

respectfully, -support.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Hello @Fool

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of
Overseer, it has been determined by the council that you are not yet suited to be within their ranks.
For more information regarding your denial feel free to contact any council member.

Kind regards,
-Artemis

Reactions: Harold Hawks
Status
Not open for further replies.