Special Agent

Held:

MTF A-1 LT
Executive Researcher
CI Delta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have never received a warning, though I have received a kick for +righting

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am applying for the position of O5-4, the reason for this is due to my want of providing roleplay for the server, between my experiences as an Alpha-1 Lieutenant, an Executive Researcher, Special Agent and the Chaos Insurgency, I believe that I have a well rounded understanding of roleplay between the different factions when it comes to both roleplay heavy position and more combat orientated positions.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
As I have mentioned in previous applications, I believe the reason I am the best candidate for the position is due to the amount skills I bring to the table.

To begin with I have a tenacious will for the betterment of roleplay on the server, I truly believe that I am able to create enjoyable roleplay for all factions that you have to engage with as an Overseer. As an Overseer I believe I can maximize my potential and truly put my skills into something practical for the server, I believe that if I get this position I will strengthen bonds between roleplay groups, create fun and enjoyable ways for passive roleplay on the site and be able to work together with Site Administration and the Ethics Committee.

My passion for this server is something that I take seriously, though I may not always see eye-to-eye with the decisions made on the server, I still believe that I have a great vision for the future of SCP-RP when it comes to a roleplay position, I believe that with my passion I can better the roleplay on the server to a great degree.

My last skill that I will talk about is my strong will, I believe that sticking to your opinion and making sure that you keep your values in check is one of the most important abilities a leader needs to have, and I promise that if I get this position I will continue to stride for my vision of a better SCP-RP.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
Enforcing the Code of Conduct through Alpha-1 or your appointed Overseer Assistants.

You manage the Mobile Task Force units and departments that you are put over, where you make sure that they are working to the best of their abilities and that they do not fall under when it comes to productivity and being conductive.

Creating orders for Alpha-1 and the Overseer Assistants. (Though during my time as an Alpha-1 LT I believe that orders for A-1 where not done correctly and most of the orders created where not enjoyable due to not fitting what Alpha-1 enjoys doing, I believe that I have a great vision for future orders which I have shown during my time as an Alpha-1 LT creating a few orders for them that turned out highly popular).

Keeping tabs on Site Administration and especially the Ethics Committee to make sure that the Council never falls behind.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Making sure the Code of Conduct is accurately representing the rules.
Giving feedback and verdicts on Overseer Assistant Applications
Giving feedback and verdicts on other Overseer Applications with -1.
Giving feedback and verdicts on applicants for the Director of Research positions.
Giving feedback and verdicts on applicants for the Site Director applicants.
Appointing the Alpha-1 Commander, as well as working with them to manage Alpha-1.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
* Received message. ⌝
⌞ > Opening Message..
⌞ > Opening file: gTadd$5@dsr.do5...

File: Applicant, Subject.. "The Oppressed"
Subject: Interview
====Loading====
-
-
-
-
====Loading Complete====
(3/9/██)

Voice recording start.. :

a lingering voice begins to interview the subject

Subject "The ██████", you have been chosen to begin the interviewing process for the position of ██████, would you like to create an opening statement?

████: What do you mean? I thought this was an interview.

???: Do as you're told.

the alpha-1 agent in the corner stares with an almost hostile intent at the subject

████: Alright.. my name is ████ ███ ██████, I am applying for the position of ██-4.

???: Very well. Lets begin with a question.

???: On the date of 4/7/193█, when SCP-███ broke out of containment, it was declared as a Code 3 Biohazard containment breach, a clearance level 4 exclusion zone was declared and only specially designated Mobile Task Forcer such as, MTF Alpha-1 "███ █████ ████" and MTF Re██-1 where called to Site-██ to exterminate said breach. Where wer-

the subject cuts the interviewer off

████: Why are you telling me this? I wasn't even born before 8/4/198█. I can't have known any of this information.

???: Well reports have shown that you where there. Reports also show that you where no ordinary man Mr. ██████. You where an ██████. Study of the communication logs from this incident show patterns of speech that have been reported to be found in your speech as well. I see it as no coincidence that this happening as this has been documented to have been happening before, just on a smaller scale..

████: So what.. am I some sort of anomaly within the site?

???: Precisely, and that is why we have chosen you.

the interview file cuts off abruptly, as if the file had been tampered with

====End of Log====

a text with a weird font begins to play at the bluescreen after the file ends, it says:

By orders of The ██████████, this file has been edited and information has been withdrawn from this file.

*Note: The reason I have kept my lore the exact same between different applications is due to a storyline that I have envisioned through the lore here that I wish to follow if I do get the position.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.