Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Eric "Epicap" Cappington
Civilian name: Eric Quackington
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- B-1 Commander, Nu-7 Major, CI-D, Overseer Assistant, GOC-LT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warning back in June for FailRP Raiding as a Civ, never happened again.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

- O5-7. (Or any really) I've done my time in MTF and as an Overseer assistant for many months working with every department and trying to make the Foundation a better functioning place. I know I am ready to work as an O-5 and reach more parts of the Foundation to help than before. My previous policy making and my insight into each department make me a commodity no matter who I am told to oversee.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- I have always held myself to a higher standard for increasing the functionality of the Foundation within any ability I had and have proven time and time again that I am professional, a leader, and most of all worthy. I started out playing IA and Intel when I joined the Foundation once I'd spent my share of time in Gensec. I always worked hard to increase the friendliness between all MTF groups and put forward multiple policies that made Nu-7 into a powerhouse of a unit on the server while keeping it at its best relations with all other MTF (Sometimes I just bribed E-11 with pizza to be honest).
Another reason is I am already connected and known by just about every director, Ethics Member, and O-5 along with trying my best to coordinate with every department to create policies to prevent issues and increase synergy amongst groups. I believe my reputation is one of a caring, approachable, and professional person that sometimes wears a frog hat.
As the B-1 Commander I helped build my unit from the ground up into a reliable, active, and responsible regiment that stands toe to toe with the honorable MTFs that already exist. The policies I made allowed it to continue to thrive even without me at its helm.
Lastly, I have spent plenty of time performing tasks as an Overseer Assistant in game and have never failed to meet my goals for them. Using my role, I made more contacts, kept up with everybody in facility, and gave advice to every department up until now. I also try to keep in touch with any members of the O-5 that come into contact with me and need any help. I've always been there, I'll always be there, and the Foundation will always be better for it.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- The O-5 Council oversees all departments and MTFs, trying their best to keep the Foundation moving efficiently, profitably, and with an iron fist that won't budge no matter what comes its way. They are the final say on all policies and the hidden face that rules the facility and does whatever it takes to keep the Foundation safe. the veil of secrecy secure, and the organization functioning efficiently.
Each Overseer is expected to make decisions to aid the departments they oversee and punish those who step out of line. They are responsible for maintaining communication with their department as well as letting others know what must be known.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- The O-5 handles the hiring and promotion of all top rank jobs for departments. For example they promote: Chief of Security, Directors, Overseer assistants, and Site Administration positions.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Assistant Eric "Epicap" Cappington leaned back in his chair, his attention fully focused on the bulky manilla envelope on the desk in front of him. The envelope had been on his desk when he walked into the room, no sign of whoever had left it there and the only marking a single Foundation logo on a red wax seal in the very center. After another few seconds of cautious thought, Eric opened up the envelope and reached in to pull out whatever he found inside.

A stack of papers, a small note, and a silver ring with an emerald shining in the center were neatly placed on his desk. Eric gently raised the note and rubbed his tired eyes as they focused on the light writing that looked so familiar to him.

"Cast away your former name... for you now stand at the pinnacle.
Come have a drink to former comrades with me again, Epi."

Eric's eyes misted as his emotions surged in so many ways. Images of an old friend he had buried flashed through his mind and so many late nights as Nu-7 Officers. Eric always blamed himself for his friend's fate when he left for Beta-1, the pain apparent in the distance he kept from his peers now. As joy shifted into confusion, shifting into anger, then finally shifted into relief; Eric reread the letter again with a light smile.

Suddenly his eyebrows creased. The realization dawned on him for what this letter meant and his eyes slowly began shifting to the stack of papers on his desk. So many times he'd review fallen comrades dossiers at this very desk to remember those who'd gone before him. Eric's blood ran cold as the name on top of this dossier burned into his eyes.

Former MTF Commander "Epicap"

Eric began flipping through every page, reading the details of his effects on the Foundation in his time there. An Internal Affairs Agent that demonstrated good judgement, turned into a Nu-7 private quickly due to his leadership capability. Eric's eyes stopped on the redacted name of another private for a moment, before the commander continued with a slight smirk. Eric climbed the ranks of Nu-7 effiicently by demonstrating his prowess as a leader and soldier. Once he'd reached the state of a Commissioned Officer, his contacts in each other regiment that he frequently kept up with were even detailed. Every decision, every policy, every operation of his life as an MTF had been noted down in this form and Eric reviewed them with pride.
Then there was the section of his time as an Overseer Assistant. Of course most of the pages were heavily redacted. In Eric's opinion, each page looked more like asphalt than words on a paper. Still, Eric knew the worth of his work and continued reading.
The formation of Beta-1 and being handpicked as an initial officer shown to him like a gold star. His work, the constant repelling of Chaos Insurgency and attempts for neutrality with the GOC all earned a sigh of relief. His efforts had not gone to waste. Someone out there had kept a close eye on him and appreciated the work he'd put in.

The final page was in his hands after an eternity of reading. The page Eric dreaded to read over the most.

Assistant, Former Commander of Beta-1
Eric "Epicap" Cappington
Cause of Death: Wax-based asphyxiation. Apparent suicide.

Eric's room echoed with his howling laughter. In case he'd needed any further proof of life, there was his friend's signature humor clear as day. Eric picked up the ring and eyed it's silver frame and the beautiful emerald shimmering in the lights of his office. An odd, yet powerful sensation drifted through the air, and the silver felt cold to the touch as he held it in his hands. Putting this on was a one-way ticket and his legacy would now be forever cemented in the history of the Foundation. What changes would occur to his mind and body when he slipped this on, made him shudder to the core.

His mind was made up. There was always more work to do. As the ring slid down his finger and the energy jolted through his body, the dossier became finalized.

Eric "Epicap" Cappington was dead. Now sat in his place was "The Tempest."

"But really... death by choking on crayons? Come on, man."

Reactions: NeoAltra

John Iceland

Donator
+Support

Eric is a current well presented member of the assistant team and Clearance level 4 team as a whole. back when he was my Nu-7 Maj he was an excellent member and only showed this further by remaining active and working on improvement after his previous application. he is consistently on and always shows his professionalism and dedication to his current position. He is a figure head among the other assistants and I'm sure he is ready for this next step up.

-Executive John Iceland.

Reactions: Epicap

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ Epic Support

Epicap has been with me since i got here, and stuck with me through thick and thin. He has always been exceptional at everything he did, and presented himself in a professional, yet social manner. It would be great to finally see this man be elevated to the greater plain. Good luck Eric!

• Love

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
+ Support
all round good guy and fun to be around plus good experience

• Love

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
+Support
One of the best candidates currently, everything that could be said has been said here.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Great administrative experience
+Understands the duties of an O5 very well due to being an OA for months
+Diligent, handles situations with finesse
+Great to get along with
+Very active and dedicated to his work

Would make an awesome member of the council

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
ITs epicap, need I say more? I think his reputation and his effort put into this site makes him more than qualified. Needless to say the others above me have pretty much put up anything i could think of.

Best of luck to you eric. -Your former best gunner

Asp

May 17, 2022
+support
friendly to be around, good guy, has the experience, and is dedicated

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
+support
you-play.mp4

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Big Support
+ Deserves the Role due to the Dedication. he has put forward as an Nu-7 MAJ, B-1 COM and Overseer Assistant
+ Wonderful to work with

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - Epicap
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been accepted. We feel you have the extensive experience, time, skills and abilities from all your prior roles in the foundation to work as an ████████. Congraulations on your new appointment as ██-4 (Applicant expressed interest in -4 after being notified of current filled -7 position.)

Status
Not open for further replies.