[USA] Oliver Anderson's 3rd OSA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2022
I will not give up and I will keep improving until I have successfully completed my goals,
So how ever many applications it will take, I will not give up and I will keep dedicating myself.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83396470

Discord name: desiredtoresign (im not actually desired to resign some people ask)

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 503 Hours | Joined 04/10/22

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: MST

Character name(s):
Research: Dr. Oliver Anderson Ph.D
MTF: Dr. Oliver "Foxtrot" Anderson
Normal: Oliver Anderson

Civilian name: Greg Penderson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
MTF E-11 SPC
Held:
MTF Nu-7 CPL
Executive Researcher (Junior CL4 Experience)
Unimportance:
DEA Whitelist

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Active Warn:
- FailRP (Harpooned a CI as a Doctor)

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in
I am super hard working, mature and I wish to take on the role and pursue it almost every week, I wish to take on many opportunities, this being my top priority, I want to dedicate myself to one thing and this is what I want to do, I really want to assist the overseers however way I can causing no error. I have Junior CL4 Experience from my days as an Executive researcher, though I have since retired from that position to pursue other options like DEA and Nu-7. But I really do want to help the Overseer council and I feel as this is the best role for me. I will show my dedication fully and will be on at least almost everyday once I have completed my Nu-7 shift. I'm a great leader, I'm innovative, dedicated, vigilant, prepared, loyal, confident and super trustworthy.
Orders: When requested, an OSA shall always take orders or tasks from any Council member.
Documentation: OSAs should always take notes when asked or if anything seems note worthy for the Overseers.
Coordination: OSAs are to either do the following, review departments, Communicate with A-1 or to Communicate with Site Administration.
Eyes: OSAs act as eyes and ears for Overseers so that they won't have to put themselves into a dangerous or sticky situation as they are the highest ranking members of the Site. OSAs also make sure everything is going accordingly, that being personnel following the CoE, CoC and Legal Codex.
Authorization: In the event that there are no SA nor SC in a Containment Breach or Raid OSAs are to give out AA permissions to MTF NCO+ to either do the following, Combat 2 or more breached Euclid or Keter SCPs, or to Combat Heavily Armored Vehicles in the event of any raids.
Personnel File

Lore:
Dr. Oliver Anderson Ph.D started off as a University Graduate graduating from the University of Alberta with a Masters in Mathematics and Philosophy and a PhD in Biological Science, He received a letter in the Mail about the SCP Foundation, He applied and received the Research role, he bounced around a lot of jobs, First he made it to Executive Researcher, then he applied for DoR but someone surpassed him, So he then went to DEA but not too much interest for it, now he currently passed the Nu-7 Tryout first try and is serving as a Lance Corporal currently in the MTF Nu-7 regiment, but now he wants to procure a new role within the foundation, the Overseers Assistant, he's perfect for the job, Very friendly, Junior CL4 experience, has been through a variety of jobs. Will you let him take

Last edited:

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022

+Support

good app

active

barely any warns

3rd app

dedicated for this role

held junior clearance 4

held 2 MTF regiments

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Oliver.

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been accepted Congratulations.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for your next steps. (thorn#6299)

Do not disappoint us.​

Status
Not open for further replies.