Your in-game name: Otis

Your SteamID: 76561198428843615

Your steam community link:

Date of ban: october 15

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): mass rdm

Who banned you: unkown

Ban length?: 2 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: make sure everything i do is allowed; checking the rules before i act

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: I was a d class and i was mass rdming with a knife.. if i had known you couldnt do that and could get banned i definitley wouldnt have done it. im not saying im innocent. i just want it to be known it was a genuine misunderstanding and i have no intent to troll or dance around the rules as i wish to become a valuable member to the community moving forward. this is the only server i play on so im not very familiar with garrys mod this is my first time making an appeal (hence the bad first upload)

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: like i said i havent played this game much prior to this and its the only server i play, you can also trust me not to break rules because i recently spent around 120$ on this server (max donor rank, AR-15, Nova). i think youd agree it would be very shitty to be banned from a server i spent this much money on, and you can definitely trust me not to break rules again

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because this server is fun and i spend quite a bit of time on it also because of the amount of money ive spent on it and like i said earlier i wish to become a valuable member of this community moving forward. try to become whitleliisted or maybe become a staff member

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Hi @otis
Please edit your thread to fill in the rest of the information. Failure to do so may result in a denial or thread deletion.

Regards,
Alpha

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Otis,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Upon reviewing the situation, I've reduced your ban to 3 days.
You're not allowed to be killing Class-Ds without a valid reason, Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should do either. Killing Class-Ds without a valid reason is considered RDM. Make sure you have a valid reason prior killing people.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.