For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month now
In what country are you located?: United states
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Evan Ioele
Civilian name: Evan Ioele
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a mic
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I'm not currently whitelisted for anything mainly use researcher and some others.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not no
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I think what makes me the best candidate is that I'm determined to get something and will work for it, if its what I want. This is something I'm interested in and would be honored to have this position. I also feel im reliable on keeping my work and being 150% honest with absolutley anything. I feel I can live up to this position and be what its supposed to be.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The responsibilities of the Overseer is that he/she watched over all personel for example in the cite we are currentley in or even from above. They also have alot of authority over most people in the site. They play a big part in the O5 and that council. They are to deal with big probelms like SCP and possibly a containment breech in the site. They are also responder if there is a problem and their men or security are first responders typically.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: If I were to have my own Overseer assistant character, he would be a very well known but in the shadows personel. He would be fierce and intelligent, within the site and knowledge of SCP's and etc. He would a first responder to problems or higher-up to rcover or negotiate. He would have a history of being a previous veteran who has delt with CI and SCP in the real world.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
-Support
-Lackluster application
-No whitelisted roles
-Short application

+/-0 interactions

Last edited:

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
-Support
-Short Application
-Little Detail
+/- Personally, never seen you before

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
-Support
- Unimpressive application
- Lack of understanding of the position being applied for
- No experience

I think you should look a little further into the responsibilities of the position you're applying for before writing your application. I would also recommend that you gain some experience in a whitelisted position. Holding these roles and performing well in them is critical for assessing the suitability of applicants.

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ███ assistant. This position assists the ███ in maintaining the foundation's interests and functions. Unfortunately, we've determined you are not yet suited for this new responsibility.

Our main concern is your lack of experience in senior positions. If you still wish to pursue this position it is recommended you apply for a senior position prove you are capable of those responsibilities.​

Status
Not open for further replies.