List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GSD Captain [Reservist]
GOC SGT [Held]
MTF E11 Major [Held]
IA Agent [Holding]
DEA Agent [Holding]
MTF O1 [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: warning for FearRP, it was a situation where parawatch was attempting to put me into 914 and use it instantly on 1:1, i was attempting to question them doing so and they reported me for FearRP. both of these are no longer valid, and have been so for over 10 months.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I have extensive experience in CL4 positions, including serving as a Captain with the internal ranking of Sr. Captain and holding a Sr. CL4 role, such as E11 Major. In these roles, I have led and contributed to the development and enhancement of multiple sub-regiments, including Potion Makers, Plague Meddlers, [REDACTED], and A-6. I was responsible for creating and presenting proposals for these sub-regiments to SA and CL5 members. Additionally, I conducted overviews of E11 and, in the past, GSD protocols to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness. My experience includes interacting with site staff at all clearance levels, from lower to higher. As a captain in GSD and a major in E11, I ensured that my team adhered to and enforced ethical codes in all applicable situations. I am known for my dedication to tasks and roles, having been a part of E11 for over 280 days, with a significant portion of that time spent as a Commanding Officer.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The responsibilities of an ECA include overseeing site operations to ensure they are ethical and safe, signing necessary documents, and assisting ethics committee members as needed. You are expected to answer questions regarding ethics and safety, and to provide assistance in various matters outside your department, such as with DEA, E-11, Nu-7, and IA, if required. If you encounter unethical conduct, you must address it directly or report it to internal affairs. Additionally, if you are the highest-ranking person on the server and receive an AA request from MTF, you are responsible for responding. In the event of a code-5, you should announce that all non-combat personnel should proceed to the PW/Breach bunker.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Audio Log Transcript

Date:
[REDACTED]

Participants: Pantheon (PVT, MTF Omega-1), Ethics Committee Member

[Sound of a door closing, followed by footsteps and the rustle of papers.]

Ethics Committee Member:
Good afternoon, Private Pantheon. Please, have a seat.

Pantheon: Sir. (Sound of chair scraping and then sitting) What's this about?

Ethics Committee Member: (Clearing throat) We’ve reviewed your file and recent performance. The Ethics Committee is impressed with your resilience and dedication. Given your unique experience, we believe you could be a valuable asset in a new capacity.

Pantheon: New capacity? I’m already running missions with Omega-1. What else do you need me to do?

Ethics Committee Member: We would like you to assist with some desk work for the Ethics Committee. Your insights from the field could provide invaluable perspectives on various issues we handle.

Pantheon: (Slight scoff) Desk work? No offense, but isn’t that a bit outside my skill set? I’m a soldier, not a bureaucrat.

Ethics Committee Member: Your field experience is exactly why we need you. You understand the practical implications of our policies better than most. We’re not asking you to become a full time desk jockey, this would be alongside your regular MTF duties.

Pantheon: … What kind of work are we talking about here?

Ethics Committee Member: Reviewing mission reports, providing feedback on ethical concerns in operations, helping draft guidelines that balance efficiency and morality. You’d be our bridge between the field and the committee.

Pantheon: (Sighs) Alright, I see the point. But how will this affect my MTF duties? My team relies on me out there.

Ethics Committee Member: Your primary role remains with Omega-1. We’ll coordinate to ensure this doesn’t interfere with your operational responsibilities. It’s more about providing us with insights and helping refine our practices based on your experiences.

Pantheon: ..... (nods) Alright, I’ll give it a shot. If it helps improve things and keeps our operations running smoother, I’m in.

Ethics Committee Member: Excellent. We appreciate your willingness, Pantheon. Your first task will be to review the latest mission logs and highlight any ethical concerns or suggestions for improvement.

Pantheon: Got it. I’ll get started right away.

Ethics Committee Member: Thank you. Your contribution here could make a significant difference.

[Sound of chairs moving, papers being gathered, and footsteps leading to the door.]

Pantheon:
(As he leaves) For the mission, right?

Ethics Committee Member: (Smiling) For the mission, and for the people.

[End of Log]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Pantheon's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.