[USA] Patrick Tyson Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:627933586

Discord name: Kaido106

For how long have you played on CG SCP:8 Months

In what country are you located?: France (for now)

Time zone:UTC+2

Character name(s)Patrick Tyson/"Archangel" (Foundation), Franklin Saint (CI), Jerome Wave (GOC)

Civilian name: Jon Smith

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:**
- [Held]: MTF E11 CSG, CI-Beta, UNGOC SPC
- [Holding]: DEA Sr Agent, Omega-1 CPL, SCP 096, SCP 22415

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? If so, why?:
- I have received multiple warnings, but all have expired. The last warning, which was for fail RP/RDM, is being seen by SL to see if it was valid. Except that I have been clear of any warnings for more than 3 months.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:**
- I have extensive experience on the server/site and am highly dedicated. My time as an IA agent and being part of O1 has given me a deep understanding of the CoC and CoE. I excel at the tasks assigned to me, always Trying to maintain high RP standards and help to the best of my abilities. My experience on the server and my approach to handling situations, along with my knowledge of proper procedures, make me a strong candidate. Additionally, being in a different time zone can be nice if there are not enough OSA/ECA on-site

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:**
- Report to O5 if needed.
- Carry out O5 orders.
- Ensure the CoC is being Followed.
- Approve research experiments.
- Authorize D-block sweeps if no GSD responsible is on-site.
- Authorize AA during important CB events.
- Assist Overseers in maintaining site operations.

-Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Patrick Tyson was a financial advisor at a small bank near L.A. His life was not that great, marked by the loss of both parents and the absence of friends, except for his older brother, his hero. Patrick detested violence and death, unlike his brother, who was in the military. Despite their differences, Patrick idolized him, viewing him as a hero.

Patrick kept in touch with his brother through letters, but his brother's responses became more shorters over time. Years passed with no word, and Patrick's worry grew. He called his brother's base, only to be told, "Never heard of him. No idea who that man is, sir." Devastated, Patrick was determined to uncover the truth.

Patrick forged documents to infiltrate the military base, searching for any trace of his brother. Using fake ID's he himself made, he accessed a secure area and discovered a file with his brother's name and strange codes with it: "Franklin Tyson aka :" ██████"Transferred to Site-████ of the SCP Foundation on order of O5-█ the " ████." Confused and alarmed, Patrick uttered aloud, "What is the SCP Foundation? What the hell is O5?"

A gun was pressed to his head before he could react. The man behind the gun interrogated him, demanding to know how he got in and what he saw. Patrick told the truth, and after a tense moment, the man knocked him unconscious.

Patrick awoke in a dark room, handcuffed to a chair. A voice from the shadows addressed him:
???: "So, Mr. Patrick, right? I heard you were looking for your brother?"
Patrick: "IF YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS, TELL ME NOW!"
???: *laughs* "Just like your brother, always demanding answers. He was one of my finest bodyguards. I wish he hadn't died."
Patrick, shocked: "How... how did he die?"
???: "Oh, you want to know? Then I want you to work for me first. Your forged documents and fake ID were impressive."
Patrick: "Thanks, I guess. But what is this place and who are you to begin with?"
O5-█: "You already saw my "name" on that computer. I'm the "████ "We are going to do great things together, Mr. Tyson."

____END OF TRANSMISSION____

1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Patrick Tyson

Greetings, upon deliberation from other members of the council, as well as review of your merits within the site, we have deemed you unfit to fill in our assistant program, as such we will be marking your application for denial. Please continue to serve the foundation within your current occupation however. Currently we feel you lack any appropriate Clearance 4 Experience.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.