SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 30, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:140591894

Discord name:
Pawsitive

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since October 2023, roughly 1 month of playtime.

In what country are you located?:
United States

Time zone:
Pacific (PST)

Character name(s):
Charlie 'Pawz'
Larry 'Clawz' (CI)

Civilian name:
Khloe Miller

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Holding:
- Ethics Assistant Coordinator
- CI-Alpha

Held:
- Nu-7 SPC
- Medical Consultant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
- In my time as a medical consultant I saw the good and the bad and the potential that the medical department has. I would like to step into this leadership position for a few reasons, the main one being RP. The DoM is a RP leader that sets up the entire department for success or failure with their decisions, and I would like to lead medical in the right direction. For example, I would like to open new avenues for combat medics specifically and make them feel more welcomed and useful around site. One of these changes would be a reedition of the combat medic armory and instead of punishing the combat medics, having it set to a CL4 with a biometric override for approved medical personal. Additionally I would like medical to feel more as I said above 'useful', I would actively encourage medics and doctors alike to spread around to different hotspots around site to provide aide and would want 'checkpoints' of a sort where MTF/Gensec are regularly stationed instead of always being cooped up in medbay. I believe these two ideas (of many) would open more avenues for medical RP and help the gameplay loop feel more fluid and less healbot. Lastly, I do truly care about the medical department and even though I did resign from consultant last month I would be honored to lead this department to glory :).

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
- I might not have been the longest standing medical consultant but I did truly put my heart into it. I have a vast knowledge of medical RP and genuinely enjoy the RP. I am a pretty easy going person and not easily angered which is a key factor for leadership. I am a decently known by the medical department and believe I could be a good role model and teacher for them. I have an insiders view of medical per say as I was a combat medic for roughly four months before becoming a consultant. I have a unique view point on what medical is lacking and what would make it better for not only medical staff but other departments we are treating. In addition to my "inside knowledge" I am a good leader, in my experience on the server being an Ethics Committee Assistant Coordinator as well as a consultant I have learned how to communicate with people respectfully while still directing them. While this has nothing to do with the server in the past I was an OWC (Overwatch Contenders) coach which really taught me leadership skills and how to guide people. I was a macro coach which focus's on 1on1 with each player on the team looking over their gameplay and explaining what they did/didn't do and how they can fix that. Lastly I spend most of my gaming time on the server and I would have a lot of free time to put towards bettering the medical department.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
- Guiding new medical personnel
- Managing medical consultants
- Upholding CoE and CoC
- Updating policies/handbooks
- Issuing punishments when necessary to medical staff
- Speaking with other department heads/ethics/site admin
- Regular medical practices

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

August 2000
Charlie Day and her twin sister where born in southern California.

April 2010
Charlie is a excelling student with a bright future. She is heavily influenced by her mother a thriving Cardiologist who was a role model in Charlies early years. Her mother was always their for the twins making sure to sign them up for whatever extracurricular they could find filling their childhood full of activities and truly setting them up for success.

October 2015
Now, a sophomore in high school Charlie is starting to try to figure out what they want to do with their life. Charlie is actively volunteering as a 'Jr. Emt' for extra credit in school and to receive her first aide certification. While volunteering Charlie truly realized that this is something that she could see herself doing once she was older. That's when she decided this would be what she would work towards and started looking into what the prerequisites for medical school are.

June 2017

Currently a freshly graduated high school senior and eager to chase her passion to help people Charlie is eagerly awaiting for the mailman to deliver what she hopes to be an acceptance letter. After multiple days of reacting to the sounds of people outside the house similar to a dumb chihuahua finally, the letter was here. Charlie grabbed her sister and made her watch the opening of the letter which which luckily was in fact a acceptance letter.

?-??-2022
Charlie a freshly enlisted combat medic and licensed doctor somehow found herself at site-65 was eager to not mess up and not die. She was not expecting to end up down this path but was going to do her best to help the people that are brought into her care and truly was hopeful that herself and her patients would live to see the next day. Charlie spent a majority of her time around the d-block area where she saw horrors beyond human comprehension.

?-??-2023

Now a few days into her trial phase as a consultant Charlie was doing her best to help guide new doctors and trying to make a somewhat cheery environment out of a dark, gloomy monster filled military base in a cave. Charlies main focus was D-Class, trying to organize times D-Class that are on good behavior are allowed to leave D-Block for a work program or just a regular check up from their harsh living environment. Charlies main focus was discovering an Anti-Depressant that is cost effective and easy to administer. Charlie successfully found a concoction mix of mood stabilizers and some 999 samples which pleasantly solved two issues, poor nutrition and depression.

?-??-2024
Charlie was looking forward in her odd career path trying to figure out what she could do to help people more and eventually ended up in an Ethics Committee Assistant Coordinator position. While in this position Charlie made sure D-Class and foundation personal where being treated ethically in all ways she could possibly manage. Through various kidnappings, assassination attempts and near death experiences Charlie was still determined to help people. Charlie was actively experimenting with the idea of 'D-Class Enrichment' and allowing D-Class to have more freedom around sight to cut down on riots and unwarranted deaths. Charlie was pleased to see that D-Class who participated in these activities tended to work to be a low security or trustee to get to attend more of said events.

Present Day
Charlie was looking forward in her career and was informed of the opening of a DoM spot and felt she was ready to be in such position. Charlie was doubting herself slightly but figured it's better to try and fail then not try at all.

Duke

Jul 11, 2024
-Support, as much as I like Pawz she doesn't even have the consultant role right now. Going from nothing in the dept. straight to DoM is a big skip, even if you've had consultant before. At least come back to the department as consultant for a while then go for DoM.

+Support

I don't really play much anymore but from what I remember Pawz had some of the best medical experience on the server. I don't get why people are -supporting because of the lack of a whitelist they had previously. I'd rather have someone who's experienced and knows what they're doing than the lack of a DoM or someone who is inexperienced.

Not only that but there is zero requirement for holding the Senior CL3 position in a department to apply for Director. "Experience playing Support jobs" which Pawz has.
1720719520232.png

• Love
Reactions: Pawzz
Apr 13, 2024
Major +support
Pawz is one of people who would deserve this role, she has good RP experience especially as ECA, in fact, she is a martyr while playing as medical, and is one of people who deserve a chance.
She used to be consultant and each interaction I had with her was very good in fact! She should definitely be given a chance.

Jul 11, 2023
+/- Support

You were a great consultant, and I understand that you mainly play ECA, however IMO I would say that the best thing that could try to do is climb the Medical CoC before attempting to apply. This is only a friendly comment, just saying as from others, yes you were a consultant, but jumping basically from Sr. Doc to DoM is an insane jump.

doctor lucy

May 24, 2024
+support easy to work with an very friendly with others and a super great staff member i'll follow her leadership she reminds me of coral

Major +Support

Paws would be my #1 pick for Director of Medicine. Paws have actively demonstrated the skills required as a Department Director and have shown the ability to maintain a high time while balancing their Staff duties with their RP duties. Paws has done amazing RP both as a Consultant and as an Assistant Coordinator. Within the short time I've spent working with Paws I can confidently say she is ready to move up in the Chain of Command.

May 30, 2023
To: @Pawzz

Subject: Director of Medicine Application Status

Greetings 'Pawz,'

We thank you for showing interest into the Director of Medicine position by taking your time to submit an application for the position.
Site Administration has decided to place your application on hold to allow us to further process and consider this application.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at (Skyfire1355).

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

May 30, 2023
To: @Pawzz
Subject: Director of Medicine Application Verdict

Greetings 'Pawz,'

We thank you for showing interest into the Director of Medicine position by taking your time to submit an application for the position. We are pleased to inform you of your new assignment as Director of Medicine.

We hope this message finds you in good faith.

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.