Status
Not open for further replies.

"Peebus"

Jul 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): MEESH.EXE
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 390 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: NA east
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Overseer Assistant "Peebus"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Plimbus
Civilian name: Gakster
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634949053
Discord ID (Familykirby#7501):
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for minor glitching. I was exploiting a glitch with the flare gun as a D-class to get infinite flares.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do not
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on around 5 hours a day for a couple days of the week
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I really like this server. When I originally joined this server, I did not think I was staying around for a long time. Hence, the funny name. I grew fonder a fonder of the server, and many people knew my name, so I never changed it. I have devoted the last few months to this server, since I joined. I have stayed up till 2 am playing this game getting my licenses, knowing that I had school the next morning at 6am. Over the summer, almost everyday I was playing this game. I would do nothing else other than this game. I would be putting in almost dozens of hours a week playing. School has started, and I am unfortunately playing a little less, but I am still on a lot. I will admit, I have some skipped homeworks and studys to play this game. I love this server and would do anything for it. I promise when summer vacation comes around again, I will be more active than most.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am attached to this server. I can help when help is needed, and I can be around a lot of the time. I am dedicated to become better, and I will be once I am a moderator. I like helping around the facility in and out of character. Other people would become a moderator to get the benefits on the server, but I am joining purely to help out, and to be more connected to the community.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2482

I cannot give out a verdict as I have not interacted nor seen you around on the server ( although I play at very different times then most people so this is understandable ) but what I can say is that boasting about your server addiction is not really that good of thing. Skipping homework and so on should be frowned upon not seen as a reason for you to be accepted

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
SUPPORT!!!!

Peebus is a great guy in game and a trustworthy individual. I would be happy to see them become staff on the server!

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions
-Staff Experience

Cleetus

Oct 11, 2022
I'd say +Support in regards to your activity and I've seen you around quite a bit and never really interacted with you but never seen anything bad about/from you. The only part where I'm concerned is, you talk about the server in an addictive way that shouldn't be encouraged. Your schoolwork is more important than a video game, just don't make playing the server your literal life is all I'm saying.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

+Lots of positive interactions
+Friendly and active
+Staff experience
+Great application

Anakin GroundRunner

Donator
Sep 21, 2022
+HUGE Support

-I always have fun with him and I have never seen him minge
-Active
-Mature
-Good Interactions
-Good App

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
+MAJOR SUPPORT
+Very active
+Decent app
+Good interactions as GSD Captain

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
+Support
+ Good Player
+Very Active
+ Good App

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Peebus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to recent activity, we deemed that you need to be more active on the server, as we have not seen much. recently

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.