[USA] Pendragon's Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171161405
Discord name: Pendragon
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I believe the date was within the month of May, 2022.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): "Pendragon"
Civilian name: "Moon"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: I do have a Microphone.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
• Holding:
Internal Affairs Operative/Agent | Intelligence Operative/Agent | MTF Nu-7
• Held: CI-A.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any kicks, any bans, or any warnings.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: The reason I am applying for Internal Affairs ambassador is in part due to my love of the Department, and in part due to my desire to progress my career. I have had enough time with Internal Affairs to make a decision, and I know this is the path I want to take.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: With recommendations from my peers stating I would make a great Ambassador, to experience with all aspects of Internal Affairs, to my other work within the department, I find my skillset to be vast and useful. I am unbiased in my decision making, uphold the Legal Codex like it was a pocket Bible, and want to have the opportunity to train new Operatives for the Department. I want to take up the challenge that comes with being an Ambassador.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written plenty of documents in my time. A document is deemed good when it catches a viewers eye, and makes them spend time reading it as they get encapsulated in the literature within.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Internal Affairs Ambassadors act as leaders, teaching their agents and operatives proper procedure, and training new agents to become full fledged agents. Working alongside your superiors on major issues is a huge part, as well as reprimanding agents and others who disobey the Legal Codex.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
It started when I was given a job offer from the SCP Foundation. I had formerly worked within the FBI as an Analyst for cases, and eventually got noticed by a recruiter who had stopped by for a chat with the Director. After getting settled within the Foundation, I got my tests filed out and had became a full fledged Operative, eventually working towards being an Agent. As a man in his mid 20's, I had been rather young compared to the other seasoned veterans of the Department. The other members however, took a fine interest in my skillset, and even Ambassadors themselves had seen the great aspirations I was aiming for. Usually they see me wearing a mask, as I prefer to keep my identity a bit more secure, especially with the civilian populace continuously entering the Facility for unknown reasons. Nonetheless, the story continues as I set my sights on a new goal, being an Ambassador.
As for storylines, I don't exactly have one in mind.

Nov 28, 2022

Incoming Transmission from the Internal Affairs Offices
IA logo.png

To: Agent Pendragon

Topic: Ambassador Application

Thank you, Pendragon, for applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador me and the ambassador team have made our decision. After reviewing your application with the ambassador team, we have decided to decline your application. If you would like to know why your application was declined, please contact me for further information. You may reapply in 2 weeks. - Internal Affairs Department Director Maxwell Dimmed "OrangePeel"

Status
Not open for further replies.