RRU-Holding
CI Alpha -Holding
SCP-096-Holding
SCP-22415-Holding
CI Militant-held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
none, I'm chill like that 😎

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I have experience in enforcing site rules COC and COE, I am always professional and never lose my temper when dealing with stressful situations. I always try to be friendly and respectful of everyone around.
I have dealt with many stressful situations and solved them to the best of my ability. I have held a Cl4 role for roughly a month and a half. I try not to stay in charter as much as possible and attempt to RP any situation out and I try to keep the situation as immersive as I can and lastly, I am very active. I have gained all of these skills working in IA and I feel I can put them to good work and an assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Ethics Committee Assistants work directly under the ethics committee by helping enforce the COC and COE, making sure all of the departments are well and functional by giving departmental interviews, giving out work permits to trusted D-class, authorizing AA (Advanced Armory) usage when needed and authorizing KOS past airlock when necessary. ECAs also have the normal CL4 duties this includes, opening breach shelter for non-comatives and closing/opening bulk doors when needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Phill Nye was an average joe who served in the military the army to be specific not for any major patriotic or family reason he just joined for the benefits. he was soft spoken and keep his head down most of the time. while he stood out in his combat performance most would say he was your average guy with nothing that really stood out. on █ █ /█ █ /2024 an anomalous event occurred; this event has been designated █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ . the event mentioned seemed to be some kind of gate or rift that opened temporality and brought Phill Nye to our dimension. This event caused Phill to become aware of the anomalous. He was captured by foundation operatives and was given 2 options, ether be given amnestics and integrate with the rest of the civilians like nothing ever happened or join the foundation. Phill pondered this for a bit but eventually agreed to help the foundation hand be a part of something grater. He also changed his name because where he was from Bill Nye never existed, so he was confused the first cupule of times people related him to bill given the similarities to their names. and this started to annoy him after a while, so he decided to change his last name to Miller to stop the confusion. Phill Miller was enlisted as a gensec cadet and very quickly learned about the anomalous world. He saw IA performing their tasks of enforcing the legal codex and thought it looked cool and because of this he applied for IA and eventually worked his way up to ambassador.
(and that is where the lore ends for now)