Character name(s):
Phill Miller

Civilian name:
Murphy Smith

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Screenshot (1049).png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA ambassador and CI-Alpha

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
none I'm chill like that 😎

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I am suitable for SCP-096 because I know his lore very well, and I believe I can be a pretty accurate SCP-096 and give others an immersive experience while also having fun. Also, SCP-096 looks really fun to play, and I think it would be cool to have a new SCP to play as. and finally, I am responsible and will not abuse the role.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096 is known to sometimes pace the back walls of his containment chamber or hide and try not to be seen especially his face. He is also known to be weeping most of the time.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 Will make a beeline to anyone no matter where they are if they are unfortunate enough to see his face either directly or in-directly. (SCP-096 can go straight to D-block if his face is seen.)

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
containment teams will equip scramble goggles in order to not enrage SCP-096 and they will try to bucket him if they are successful, they will wait until all of the unfortunate souls who have seen his face to be killed and 096 to enter his docile state. once 096 has calmed down containment teams will cuff and drag him back to his containment chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.