Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Pony P Piger
Chaos name (include your rank): Mark “Cart” Narc recruit
Civilian name: Pony Pee Piger
Steam ID: 76561198866253834
Discord ID (name#0000): Jamsheed#5994
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCPRP US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-ERP Warning: I gave 096 a blowjob (this was a bad time in my life)
NITRP Ban: 2 day ban was appealed to 1 day for My microphone being bad

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?
: I was an Event Manager on a Roblox group
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
A little bit of Arma
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-6 hours
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Since I believe I could add a new type of Role Play to the server after I accidentally started a Syrian Uprising I thought it was really fun to manage and partake in.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I can bring more RP to the surface and foundation staff as a whole I believe that I'm very creative and quite flexible if something doesn’t go as planned during one of my RPs I can work around it to keep the rp going.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

SCP-507 spawns in Pinewood and goes to either GOC or Foundations looking for help to make his dimension-hopping stop.

Dr. Bright enters the facility and causes Havoc around the facility.

SCP-999 gets their hands on Coke and goes haywire around the facility.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Dr. Wondertainment comes to Pinewood and sets up shop and Foundation, CI, and UNGOC agree on stopping the Doctor from selling objects and have to go around collecting each toy to make sure the toys don’t fall into the wrong hands and maybe the Doctor can pay off CI to protect him during his mission of selling his toys.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: O-1 starts to gain distrust against A-1 so O-1 starts preparing to defend Ethics Committee until both Commanding Officers try to make peace talks
A-1: Members of the O5 council get into an argument and members of A-1 have to pick between the Council Members until peace talks are made
Nu-7: A helicopter crashed in Pinewood with Site Advisors and NU-7 is tasked with safely getting the Site Advisors back into the foundations while CI tries to kidnap or kill them.
E-11: SCP-173 has multiplied and has breached containment and MTF E-11 is tasked with either Terminating or containing the species before the site is overwhelmed
CI: The Engineer Comes to Pinewood and meets with the Chaos Insurgecies higher-ups in their planning their next move to fight against the Foundation.
UNGOC: Members of the UIU show up to the UNGOC headquarters and help perform daily operations civilians of Pinewood go Missing, and the UNGOC and UIU have to investigate
Foundation Staff: Foundation Chefs prepare food for the Ethics committee but accidentally give them food Poisoning and members of O-1 have to find the chefs and arrest them

Tony "T" Tiger

Apr 4, 2023
+Support

PROS
+On
a lot.
+ Knows a lot of admins.

- Goof's a lot but knows when to be serious.
+ Creative.
+ Kind and easy to get along with.
+ Adaptive and good at thinking on the spot.

CONS
- Not a lot of roles held/holding.
- ERP ban...

- Young.
- Not a lot of previous experiences.

Winston Churchill - “Their Finest Hour”

Last edited:

bony b biger

Mar 26, 2023
+Support

-Nice Guy
-Professional when needs to be
-Kind
-Helpful with rules
-experiences with past MTF role

-Warnings+Ban
-Young

(This is a little bias tho)

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @PonyPPiger

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that a lot of your event does not seem to be hitting the level I expect applicant to be at before moving forward to the interview stage, my main advise is to explore more with your event and see how your idea can be expanded from it's core concept. I also advise heavily to describe your event in more length since in that way I can see your vision into what your event is about.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Lead Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.