STEAM_0:1:503962051
Discord ID (name#0000):
atoreally
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is not my first GameMaster Application...
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-jacob-richmans-gm-application.6525/#post-41624
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I do I have a few Warnings from two years ago, they are FearRP | Combat Cuffing, RDM, Pac Abuse, and FearRP, unfortunately I do not remember these events as this was Two Years Ago now I've learned and stopped breaking rules in general.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I actually have previous experience as a GameMaster within SCP-RP USA so I know most of the basics and how to act like a GameMaster outside & inside an Event.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I can say confidently that I have more than enough experience of Serious Roleplay for GameMaster, I started the server Two Years Ago and within that time period I've learned everything about it.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I am able about 5-7 Hours maybe more depending on the day.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
The reason I wish to become a GameMaster for SCP-RP USA specifically is because I like acting, overall acting as a GameMaster is fun to me. Furthermore, I want to assist in making people's day within the server more interactive and exciting. I know how boring it can get after being on SCP-RP USA for too long so I'd like to be there to assist others in having the most fun they can on the Server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
The reason why I believe you should hire me over other applicants are for my multitude of abilities/skill sets I have, these include my acting, mindset, creativity, and determination. Furthermore, I am able to use my acting and growth mindset to continuously be able to grow upon my acting skill improving my performance & quality of work everyday. Secondly, my constant use of my creativity allows me to come up with new ideas on the fly for GameMaster events. If needed , I can create a large-scale amazing event. Finally, my determination to continue playing and creating stuff for the Server will allow you to have a hard-working, active, and mature member of the team. All in all, I believe that these different traits will allow me to be an amazing addition to the GameMaster's Team.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

The Horizon Initiative:
The Horizon Initiative has finally been able to track down a new Foundation to attempt to siege the Base and capture all SCPs, unfortunately to the Foundation The Horizon Initiative is currently attempting to come into relations with The Chaos Insurgency to assist each other in raiding the Foundation. The Foundation must find a way to stop The Horizon Initiative from getting assistance from CI and stop THI in their tracks from stealing any SCPs in containment.
-
FBI Unusual Incidents Unit:
The USA have decided to attempt relations with the Foundation, specifically Site-65, the USA see the Foundation as a threat so they wish to make relations just in-case of "Incidents' '. The Foundation can decide either to accept or deny the UIU agents proposal, this will decide whether the US officially makes Site-65 a Enemy or a Friendly.
(Reused/Remade)

-
SCP-131: The Eye Pods:
The SCP-131 The Eye Pods have been transported to our site by Omega-12, while 131 is on-site all Foundation Staff are welcome to have fun, feed, and test on the SCPs if they wish. SCP-131 is going to explore the site briefly while Omega-12 restocks before leaving and moving to the next site for containment of the SCPs.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-008 Mass Infection:
The SCP-008 has escaped the foundation and has taken over the CI base; it seems that spores and plant growth have greatly increased, spreading everywhere everyone must be in hazmat suits to enter. The few survivors left must band together and request Foundations & NGOC's assistance as this is a giant threat to everyone. They must put their differences aside and assist each other to terminate this threat before it can spread to other Bases.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Omega-1 have just gotten tasked with the following... An Ethics Member named Jack Willis has gone rouge, currently he has multiple samples of 008 attached to him. Omega-1 MUST find him, attempt to capture, terminate if needed, and stop him before he's able to escape the site, if O-1 are to take too long the Ethics Member will escape. The Ethics Member will be attempting to evade O-1 by killing personnel, taking keycards, and hiding as fellow Foundation Personnel.
A-1: Alpha-1 have taken notice to the sudden disappearance of O5-2, the only thing they can find is a note saying "Come Find Me" (Basically a Hide & Seek). A-1 Must find O5-2 before a time limit, no one knows the time limit or where the O5 could be, they must attempt to find him as fast as they can and secure him. They are Required to terminate the Threat that has taken O5-2 Hostage.
Nu-7: Nu-7 have gotten notice on a possible Serpents Hand attack they are to attempt to get Security Reinforcements to surface, work with the UN to keep Civilians from getting close to the Base, Setup barricades, and safe guard anomolies that could be taken, used, or worse by the Serpents Hand.
E-11: Epsilon-11 have gotten notice that a new SCP called SCP-367 has been attacking the civilians, it seems that the SCP was planted there for the UN to assume that the Foundation did it. Furthermore, the E-11 on-site MUST capture the SCP, destroy any evidence of the SCP, and attempt to wipe civilian's memories of the dogs. They must do this without the UN noticing or something worse could happen soon.
CI: The Chaos Insurgency has been antagonizing civilians while doing their job, additionally, they're company has started to spread acrost the internet. Unfortunately to the the UNGOC DID NOT take this lightly and are now starting to setup a strike team to take out the Chaos Insurgency, they have been on bad terms of lately and the UN can no longer deal with CI's activities.
UNGOC: A new unknown SCP has been located within Pinewood word has it that it's shapeshifting into random civilians it sees, fortunately the UN has gotten notice about this. Their job is to locate, contain, test, and terminate if it's considered a threat to humanity, this SCP will be hiding among the civilians it is unknown if it is or isn't hidden as a "Fake" Human. Additionally, they will have to attempt to stop the spread of media info by any means, they can't have this getting on the internet to other people around the world.
Foundation Staff: The Foundation Staff have been invited to an event, the only info about this event is all you have to do is Hide, Escape, and Find the Exit, the Cash Prize is an amazing amount 1,000,000$! But unknown to them is it's a BackRooms Type situation, while they are in this event random Entities never seen before will attempt to find and kill them. Each Entity has different habits, weaknesses, and strengths.​

Last edited:

Astra

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Jun 17, 2023
+/- Support
Would like to see more details on the missions once you do that I will take another look and make a decision.

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
+/- Support

I agree with astra, I would like to see more details on your missions.

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
-Support

Don't really have any experience with you and your event ideas are just eh

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Application Denied

Hello @DeceaseManz
Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.
After thought, we have decided to deny your application.

Please contact Myself (worldsguard) if you wish to know the reason this was denied. You may apply again in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.